Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst thing bout that is the niggas who pledge to help u move and never show up....then it’s like 2 of y’all moving a whole house

Found an ill ass site Pluto.tv

Anyway ong bak is on Tony jaa put the beats on that Bruce Ali cat ...shit had me rollin

Last edited:
Yet...you don't see these government officials pushin laws to ban breast augmentation...gender surgeries...or any of the other procedures I mentioned.

Have no issues wit women gettin fake titties and azzz. But a woman who got raped, and doesn't want to have a child under that situation...oh now muthafuccas wanna tell her what to do. Naw

All those surgeries you mention concern only the person getting the surgery. Abortions involve at least two other parties that don't get a say. You know that though. I get the feeling you are being purposely disingenuous.

All those surgeries you mention concern only the person getting the surgery. Abortions involve at least two other parties that don't get a say. You know that though. I get the feeling you are being purposely disingenuous.

Why would a fetus get a say? Its a fetus. That dont count as another party.

So I'm on call, I get a call about an outage, all amps and shit in the backyard. In a area called Summerville, majority upscale white area.

It's dark and I'm already feeling a way about walking to these houses from the street, to ring the bell and ask for access to their back yards.

Ring the bell, old white guy comes to the door and peaks out from the side window. His wife yells, who is it..he looks me in the eye..says "ion know, some black guy"..

aight..so, the thing I'm looking for ain't in his yard, it's in the yard behind him. I swing around to that side of the street. All the lights are off, not even a sensor. You can tell these ain't the folks that expect nighttime visitors.

Called my sup, I'm like yo..nobody home, gate locked, cant fix it..he goes, u sure, did u try to open the gate..

:hahaha:
bless his white non racist heart for even suggesting such a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back