Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, I've spent plenty of time in Baltimore. I met my wife in Towson, we hung out in Baltimore every weekend. It is what it is. That's your city and you feel the need to defend it, that's fine, but not everyone is going to agree with you. Baltimore's crime rate is almost 500% the national average. The poverty rate is higher than the national average. The city has some of the lowest school ratings in the state. The FBI specifically called Baltimore out for having one of the most corrupt police agencies in the country. I could go on. If you think that kinda shit is outweighed by the fact that Baltimore has a good arts scene (which you're absolutely right about), then that's your opinion. I disagree though.

Don't feel bad. I'm from South Carolina, which I think is a racist shithole of a state. That doesn't mean I can't list some good things about it too.

Facts.

Yo..u know the oddest shit, in my city theres mad Korean Churches and shit...theres a big ass Asian super market on a main road..

I rarely if ever seen asian kids or asian people just walking around outside of when I see them at their place of business

Shout out to the one on Ashley Phosphate Rd. Lol

Every time someone do something stupid or something towards my mama, she calls me and be questioning the hell outta me as to why they did it. I be like I don’t know but she will continue to ask me why for minutes. I just don’t know mama.

This phone call is making me realize if anybody ever sits and listens to me while I’m mad, I’m sorry. My mama STILL yapping like GAHT DAMN. she hung up and called back talking about “oh yea and...”

I know I be talking like this. Shit!

Does wait time in the emergency room and quality of insurance go hand in hand?

Nope availability and location when I went last week the waiting room was empty namd ingot in pretty quick

Severity of tha issue plays a part too...only times I’ve gone to tha emergency room has been because of either asthma/breathing issues or allergic reactions which causes asthma/breathing issues...when I tell them that I’m either getting admitted to tha back or I’m goin’ over tha counter and start giving myself some attention...not bein’ able to breathe is whack af

Severity of tha issue plays a part too...only times I’ve gone to tha emergency room has been because of either asthma/breathing issues or allergic reactions which causes asthma/breathing issues...when I tell them that I’m either getting admitted to tha back or I’m goin’ over tha counter and start giving myself some attention...not bein’ able to breathe is whack af
So my broke ass shin ain’t important!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back