Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Du please. I know you gotta rep for home, but recognize that most people that don't have any loyalty to Bmore don't think well of Bmore. I mean your mayor was on the lamb a little while ago. That shit doesn't happen in decent cities. The Harbor and Fells Point are cool though.

Wasnt the toronto mayor saying he did crack and that like one of the best cities in the world. I mean people acting like The Wire was every corner of Baltimore

Wasnt the toronto mayor saying he did crack and that like one of the best cities in the world. I mean people acting like The Wire was every corner of Baltimore

Powerful people doing drugs is not at all uncommon. Anybody who argues that is a fool. I'm pretty sure a lot of the powerful people over the course of this nation's histories hit something hard whether it was coke, alcohol or something.

A little off topic, but I used this tool that compares cities based on a livability index. I put a few well known majority black cities in it, and I gotta admit, I'm a little surprised by how it ranked them.

https://www.areavibes.com/compare-r... MI&place4=New Orleans, LA&place5=Memphis, TN

City%20Comparison_zpstwpd6p9d.jpg

People still iron?
word ion think anyone really cares anymore

niggaz out here not matching for shit with mad holes in their clothing. wearing Jeans two sizes to small, wit a belt that ain't even doing what a belt supposed to do. cause their pants are staying up by them holding onto it by their hand.

who the fuck cares about a crease

i ain't seen a can of starch in the store since 08

It's crazy, people out here with student loans worth a house in a nice suburb..

like..what job are you gonna get that's gone make that worth it?

I'm asking ignorantly as a high school drop out. School me educated niggaz

It's crazy, people out here with student loans worth a house in a nice suburb..

like..what job are you gonna get that's gone make that worth it?

I'm asking ignorantly as a high school drop out. School me educated niggaz
Folks with those kinda loans usually go on to be doctors or lawyers. The average is about 40k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back