Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes women do. Tits arent that sexually sensitive, we mostly let males play with them for their enjoyment not ours.

1) You misunderstood my comment. I'm saying even heterosexual are not so oblivious to the appeal of breast to men that they would ask the question that he did.

2) Something might be wrong with you. I have never met a women whose nipples weren't sexually sensitive. Most of the women I've dealt with request that type of stimulation so it definitely wasn't just for my benefit.

WTF!!!!!
tenor.gif

1) You misunderstood my comment. I'm saying even heterosexual are not so oblivious to the appeal of breast to men that they would ask the question that he did.

2) Something might be wrong with you. I have never met a women whose nipples weren't sexually sensitive. Most of the women I've dealt with request that type of stimulation so it definitely wasn't just for my benefit.
I said tits ARENT THAT sensitive. Something must be wrong with your eyes.

No seriously, wtf is so fascinating about tits? Does it remind men of breast feeding? It is the jiggly sensation... what?

I said tits ARENT THAT sensitive. Something must be wrong with your eyes.

No seriously, wtf is so fascinating about tits? Does it remind men of breast feeding? It is the jiggly sensation... what?

What is THAT sensitive? There are chicks that can cum from stimulation to their breasts. How much more sensitive you need them to be? You want chicks to explode when they get their titties sucked or something?

when shit makes sense to only you....and nobody else seems to get it...

there's a high chance you bugging and on some other shit that no one can relate to

this is one of those times
Let me slow this down for yall..

To say that this feature on women that other guys seem to fall over themselves for, is a feature that I acknowledge but am not head over heels for.

Is not a sign of not being attracted to women at all. In fact it further illustrate my actual confusion with how far gone some men are about it. That I can say they are aight and to say they are aight. Is to deem that I dont like women at all.

I then used an analogy to say, to have sexuality....

tenor (1).gif

wait..why do I care what yall think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back