Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me slow this down for yall..

To say that this feature on women that other guys seem to fall over themselves for, is a feature that I acknowledge but am not head over heels for.

Is not a sign of not being attracted to women at all. In fact it further illustrate my actual confusion with how far gone some men are about it. That I can say they are aight and to say they are aight. Is to deem that I dont like women at all.

I then used an analogy to say, to have sexuality....

View attachment 133924

wait..why do I care what yall think
if you didn't care what we thought, you wouldn't share your thoughts

Let me slow this down for yall..

To say that this feature on women that other guys seem to fall over themselves for, is a feature that I acknowledge but am not head over heels for.

Is not a sign of not being attracted to women at all. In fact it further illustrate my actual confusion with how far gone some men are about it. That I can say they are aight and to say they are aight. Is to deem that I dont like women at all.

I then used an analogy to say, to have sexuality....

View attachment 133924

wait..why do I care what yall think

Nigga, are you drunk? Did I miss something or do all your posts come of as if they were written by a Shakespearean retard.

Nigga, are you drunk? Did I miss something or do all your posts come of as if they were written by a Shakespearean retard.

Nah, usually how much I actually care about being understood by the majority. Is how much I make an effort to write things like u werent in my mind with me when I thought about what I'm writing.

Like, I'm sure that's an insult most would be offended by, but I'ma genius so..

Nah, usually how much I actually care about being understood by the majority. Is how much I make an effort to write things like u werent in my mind with me when I thought about what I'm writing.

Like, I'm sure that's an insult most would be offended by, but I'ma genius so..

Ok Kanye, you got it.

source.gif

naw you dropped a subliminal in reference to hating subliminals..

essentially you hate what you are...

i can help

giphy.gif

naw you dropped a subliminal in reference to hating subliminals..

essentially you hate what you are...

i can help

giphy.gif

It’s only a subliminal if I’m referring to a specific person on this site. I’m very direct cause what is a bitch gonna do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back