Welcome To aBlackWeb

Magic Johnson On ESPN

the new magic pic lol

D7BMn0jX4AEDhnv.jpg:large

Sounds like pekinka is your typical jew. Can't trust them.

Jeannie while very good at business ain't cut to be the owner of a franchise.

She gets to emotionally attached and can't define what everyone rolecis within the organization

Just saw parts of the Magic interview.

Magic pretty much said Kurt Rambis, Kobe, and Phil Jackson all have a voice at the table when it comes to making decisions.

The Phil Jackson part is what kills me. How does anyone take Phils advice on running a team after seeing what he did with the Knicks?

Last edited:
Lmao Magic emptied the clip.

Stephen A asked him about trading Zubac he told him to pull up his stats and started laughing.

Nigga low key want Jeanie to sell him the team.

Last edited:
Heard some of the clips SAS played on his radio show. I don't blame Magic for bouncing. Especially considering him being Lakers president was pretty much a side gig.

Don't see how anyone can blame LeBron when this is ALL upper managements doing. This summer gonna be interesting af!

Magic contradicted himself the whole interview but Magic a brotha so we gotta ride with him!!!

:think3:

I dont believe magic for some reason.

I kind of believe a good portion of what he stated but not all.

It was strange from the beginning to hire a GM before the president of basketball operations (it's of course been done before so not unprecedented) but for both of them to have never worked in the front office before? Not to mention both being hired because of the connections they have instead of track record? Seemed and seems crazy to me.

I can honestly believe there are too many people giving input on how to construct that roster or who to hire by just looking at them still not having a president of basketball operations. Lavar Ball said awhile ago on Skip & Shannon's show that Magic is a puppet and it seems like he was right

When I get a second I’ll list all the lies/contradictions magic said

Jeannie and Rob have their faults but Magic was a problem too. Bigger immediate problem.

Back