Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuz for the past 2 months I've been hearing her name mentioned atleast once a day.

Yesterday somebody said she isn't a "ratchet" type rapper and she can actually rap. I listen to her "big" single and that shit's ratchet af.

It seems like a machine push.

Straight...
5FE986CA-4B1A-44A7-9456-7598C2B2D41A.gif
my nigga....

Cuz for the past 2 months I've been hearing her name mentioned atleast once a day.

Yesterday somebody said she isn't a "ratchet" type rapper and she can actually rap. I listen to her "big" single and that shit's ratchet af.

Nigga tried to tell me shit was spittin’ last weekend...I’ll never listen to or respect his opinion on music

She def ratchet but she can rap tho. People do these either or comparisons too much. Really she rap like city gurls but a better rapper.

AP I gotta give it to u..no homo

These sepreatec boxers feel like I'm free balling wit a bitch holding my balls still in the palm of her hand

AdmirableFlawlessIlsamochadegu-small.gif

At people being mad @DOS_patos and having him banned from the Nipsey Hussle thread.

lol...looking for apartments, right..

so I'm scrolling through the pics of what it looks like in the complex..

:hahaha:

these niggaz got poorly done shopped photos

20190517_093726.jpg

lol...and I've been there before..theres no part or the complex that looks like that

AP I gotta give it to u..no homo

These sepreatec boxers feel like I'm free balling wit a bitch holding my balls still in the palm of her hand
aye man, i dont think i'm gonna wear another brand of underwear

i cant find anything wrong with them

I hope i get some more for fathers day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back