Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boom. Nothing else needs to be said

Million other places he could stand on his soapbox. Couple that with Czar need to correct him and they made the thread trash

Aint no Dos agenda b.

Never said it was and don't feel like it was.

A question was asked of me and answered. Nothing more than that.

Boom. Nothing else needs to be said

Million other places he could stand on his soapbox. Couple that with Czar need to correct him and they made the thread trash

Aint no Dos agenda b.

Damn i apologize sheesh. Dont want no more smoke and delete our comments. It did take away from the op

AnguishedRareDeviltasmanian-size_restricted.gif

Him and Czar been rage flirting for weeks, disrespecting Nip legacy

They both taking a week to fight elsewhere.
This is bullshit
If I remember correctly @Thor I think said disrespect to nip will not be tolerated.

I get paying respect.
But this is about niggas trying to out do each other over another man for one. Trying to show the man's lady how much they loved him two.....
And three .like I said, I get that he was doing alot for his community...but these dudes need to try to fill his shoes or catch up. And four..niggas acting like they never had someone close to them pass.

It's. Niggas dying everyday ...two people in the thread just said they had people pass no one said shit.

I say all that to say.....if y'all calling yalself paying homage .....nip didnt deal with fake. He was about building for his people. He went at akademics for leeching ..in other words clout chasing.

Miss me with let people do what they want. We need these type people to stop. Kinda like nip checking ak.
Some of y'all aint really about his message.
So why even speak on it.
:ghost:

This is bullshit
If I remember correctly @Thor I think said disrespect to nip will not be tolerated.

I get paying respect.
But this is about niggas trying to out do each other over another man for one. Trying to show the man's lady how much they loved him two.....
And three .like I said, I get that he was doing alot for his community...but these dudes need to try to fill his shoes or catch up. And four..niggas acting like they never had someone close to them pass.

It's. Niggas dying everyday ...two people in the thread just said they had people pass no one said shit.

I say all that to say.....if y'all calling yalself paying homage .....nip didnt deal with fake. He was about building for his people. He went at akademics for leeching ..in other words clout chasing.

Miss me with let people do what they want. We need these type people to stop. Kinda like nip checking ak.
Some of y'all aint really about his message.
So why even speak on it.
:ghost:
FOH
giphy (25).gif

@AP21
@Chi Snow

They are against real niggas
They have an anti-Dos agenda.

Get rid of me and fuck niggas can flourish.
And they lead the LGBT and midget man parades called half homos

https://5newsonline.com/2014/05/06/man-arrested-after-video-of-cat-being-kicked-goes-viral/

"A man seen on video luring a stray cat, patting the cat on the head and then viciously kicking it in the stomach- sending the feline sailing 20 feet through the air — was arrested Monday afternoon, CBS New York reported.

Andre Robinson, 21, was busted after the video was posted Friday on Facebook and caused an uproar among animal lovers.

He was arrested and charged with aggravated animal cruelty. He was released without bail and ordered to return to court on June 9.

Robinson has a lengthy arrest record, which includes a knife-point robbery, according to 1010 WINS, CBS Radio in New York.
"

q6HnVWu.jpg

https://5newsonline.com/2014/05/06/man-arrested-after-video-of-cat-being-kicked-goes-viral/

"A man seen on video luring a stray cat, patting the cat on the head and then viciously kicking it in the stomach- sending the feline sailing 20 feet through the air — was arrested Monday afternoon, CBS New York reported.

Andre Robinson, 21, was busted after the video was posted Friday on Facebook and caused an uproar among animal lovers.

He was arrested and charged with aggravated animal cruelty. He was released without bail and ordered to return to court on June 9.

Robinson has a lengthy arrest record, which includes a knife-point robbery, according to 1010 WINS, CBS Radio in New York.
"

View attachment 133435
Now he looking scared.
I want that fuck banned who disrespected animal lovers.
Obviously Someone doesn't know what disrespect is.

"

View attachment 133435
Welp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back