Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
my city's favorite

no matter what they're playing it sounds like hood tourettes

*mumbles in harmony* Now, BIH..........got the choppa.......helicopta.......SKRRRT.......we dont fuck around.....bow BOW......on my mama *back to melodic humm w/ 1 finger in the air*

tenor.gif
MOMMA!

found a work around to the nyt paywall... just go incognito mode and u can read their articles..

Anybody familiar with H96 Max? Worth coppin?

Nah.. before I got my Nvidia Shield I had a T95z plus tho.. shit was decent enough and did what it was supposed to. Would have to clear the cache occasionally tho cuz it didn't have much memory

Nah.. before I got my Nvidia Shield I had a T95z plus tho.. shit was decent enough and did what it was supposed to. Would have to clear the cache occasionally tho cuz it didn't have much memory

I was talking to somebody yesterday and I told em I used the Amazon firestick and he recommended the H96 Max. It's only $50, so I'll check it out and see if it's worth it.

I was talking to somebody yesterday and I told em I used the Amazon firestick and he recommended the H96 Max. It's only $50, so I'll check it out and see if it's worth it.

Ive found them android tv boxes tend to be a bit more flexible than the Amazon Firestick/TV and have better interfaces so you prolly won't be disappointed with the H96 joint

Why you say that? Lol but i remember somebody in here saud cardi b and tekashi 69 were plants

Cuz for the past 2 months I've been hearing her name mentioned atleast once a day.

Yesterday somebody said she isn't a "ratchet" type rapper and she can actually rap. I listen to her "big" single and that shit's ratchet af.

It seems like a machine push.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back