Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Dead Redemption low key has made me appreciate this city a lil more

20190510_132550.jpg
much as I've drove down this street ive never noticed theres a cemetary under oak trees by here

ayo...take ya phone out..hold it with both hands. turn on the camera and put the lense front facing..sit down, rest ur hands and ur camera on you lap..now ur looking at urself in on ur phone..

that angle is what u look like to short people

Yo, how can any nigga fix their face to say Pac ain't the greatest hiphop artist of all time?

"Pain" by Pac is the greatest song to ever come out of hiphop..deadass

ain't a nigga ever in rap that can invoke the passion out of themselves that Pac had on the second verse.

nearest I've ever heard is Pun and X

two of the rest of the top 5

Also... You know that ain't Pac on the second verse, right?

That's his homie Stretch, the first of his peoples that was murked after Quad Studios.

I swear germs posted this same stuff but as if he was coming up w it... or maybe I’m misremembering and he posted the quote..
yea I've said that before, I'm not sure what book he's referring to, if there's a book about it at all.

it was just a random thought to me,..its funny, niggaz laugh when I say shit

actually @VIBE lol..that's verbatim what I said..that ain't no book..nigga stole my post

yea I've said that before, I'm not sure what book he's referring to, if there's a book about it at all.

it was just a random thought to me,..its funny, niggaz laugh when I say shit

actually @VIBE lol..that's verbatim what I said..that ain't no book..nigga stole my post

that’s what I thought

No homo..ever go to grab ya joint out ya underwear to piss and be surprise by how thick it is at that time?

Like..on the reg u are aware of the girth of ya shit in rest mode..so, ya mean...u grab ya shit and sex wasnt no where on ya mind and it's like...

images.jpeg I see u lil fella..

No homo..ever go to grab ya joint out ya underwear to piss and be surprise by how thick it is at that time?

Like..on the reg u are aware of the girth of ya shit in rest mode..so, ya mean...u grab ya shit and sex wasnt no where on ya mind and it's like...

View attachment 131583 I see u lil fella..
Nah but you hear when joe budden said when you be beating your shit and when your pants at your ankles you feel handcuffed so you gotta get butt ass? I lost it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back