Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m following this news story about the four year old missing girl in Houston. This shit is fucked up. Nigga made up a whole story to cover up him murdering her. They just found the man’s car that he so called lost near my mama house.

I know he murdered her and the mama know about it.

U talking about the story about the dude who put his daughter in a car and put it on fire? That shit's sick, I saw it last night.

I didn't peep how common and crazy this shit was till a couple years ago. Now I make sure to say something positive or just say what's up.

yeah I was bad about this....we talked about it somewhat in the "changing your walk" thread

its hard to see until you start living better/different

once you're more at peace with yourself, you're not so defensive and thinking everybody's out to get you

and its not even just with black folks in my experience

yeah I was bad about this....we talked about it somewhat in the "changing your walk" thread

its hard to see until you start living better/different

once you're more at peace with yourself, you're not so defensive and thinking everybody's out to get you

and its not even just with black folks in my experience

I've only ever seen it in the black community, especially if u live in the hood where niggas stand out on the block all day. From 18-26 I mean mugged every where i went. It wasn't until a couple years ago where i started to be happier in life where i changed that shit up.

Hov broke that shit down pretty poignantly here:

I’m following this news story about the four year old missing girl in Houston. This shit is fucked up. Nigga made up a whole story to cover up him murdering her. They just found the man’s car that he so called lost near my mama house.

I know he murdered her and the mama know about it.

there’s been so many murders of children... a few months ago, that black girl was found in a suitcase on the side of the road... a little white boy was found buried after abuse... another little boy is missing... this girl,, and others

like wtf... so many children this year,..

there’s been so many murders of children... a few months ago, that black girl was found in a suitcase on the side of the road... a little white boy was found buried after abuse... another little boy is missing... this girl,, and others

like wtf... so many children this year,..
Yea. I hate it. This one hitting me hard though cause it’s close to home.

U talking about the story about the dude who put his daughter in a car and put it on fire? That shit's sick, I saw it last night.
No this is a different story. This girl is in Houston.

The step dad says she was kidnapped. The mama was coming into town. He was on the way to pick up the mama from the airport with his son and the little girl. His tire caught flat. Supposedly some Mexican men came and helped him but knocked him out and he don’t remember shit after that but waking up in the same car on another side of town with his son next to him and the little girl gone.

Just learned the little girl was in cps custody for abuse. Her mama just got her back. The little girl just had brain surgery due to abuse she received in custody of her mama.

I've only ever seen it in the black community, especially if u live in the hood where niggas stand out on the block all day. From 18-26 I mean mugged every where i went. It wasn't until a couple years ago where i started to be happier in life where i changed that shit up.

Hov broke that shit down pretty poignantly here:

true when we're talking specifically mean mugging just because...its mostly out of fear, idc what nobody says (havent watched the vid yet)

but once shit started looking better for me I realized I wasnt so quick to be defensive or hostile about anything, with anybody

i cant speak for everybody but I remember being broke and fucked up, you go in the mall with somebody or end up at a nicer restaurant and feel out of place and swear mf's are looking at you and talking about you....and you're just mad and dont wanna be there, so when you and somebody else lock eyes you already bucking like wtf you lookin at?

your debit card ever decline somewhere? I BET you had an attitude with the cashier lol

there's a totally different kinda "cool" over you when you ate good that day, and you dressed decent, and you KNOW you can buy what u want in here lol.....somebody bumps into you, you aint trippin.....somebody looking at you, you smile and might even nod or say whats up....a problem presents itself, you're more focused on the solution then blowing up and bitching about it....its just different

i dont even get excited or feel any kinda way when white people give you that look when they see you in a nice place.....i give the flat lip smile and head nod lol "how ya doin there buddy" lmao

Yea, most niggaz speak back too....

I especially do that shit at my son school, I speak to everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back