Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my knee is knocked outta place

shit was hurting bad it dont hurt anymore but it just feel weird now

Wait is Janelle monet and lupita really a thing?

Like wtf...... That's........ That's pretty nice lol

The best news hour on any forum

If you never watched Roland Martin

This is the one to watch he spoke to the black woman who kicked the cops out.. to someone who represented the 3 kids who were shot in the head by the police..and just the overall convonfr9m the panel is rich minus that coon Melik who gets slappedndown everytime he is on

Have any of yall kids, nieces or nephews ever found out things about you that you didn't really want them to? Not that you're embarrassed by what they found out but just something that you know may have given them a different view of the person you used to be.

Anybody tried these
D3OsQvDX4AAjB-b.jpg

I didn't peep how common and crazy this shit was till a couple years ago. Now I make sure to say something positive or just say what's up.

This happened to me in the parking lot at Walmart yesterday.

Wasn't really a mean mug per se, but......when I was getting out of my car.......I was eyeing a chick in the parking lot that was about 60 ft away from me.

While I was doing this, dude and his family or whatever were leaving the store.

Dude's pushing the shopping cart only a few feet away from me.......looking at me like I'm checking out his girl or something.

Which, I guess is understandable since she was in the same line of sight as the girl I was actually looking at.

However, neither one of us said anything to each other and just kept it moving.

Guess we figured it wasn't worth it to get into some bullshit in the parking lot of Walmart.

true when we're talking specifically mean mugging just because...its mostly out of fear, idc what nobody says (havent watched the vid yet)

but once shit started looking better for me I realized I wasnt so quick to be defensive or hostile about anything, with anybody

i cant speak for everybody but I remember being broke and fucked up, you go in the mall with somebody or end up at a nicer restaurant and feel out of place and swear mf's are looking at you and talking about you....and you're just mad and dont wanna be there, so when you and somebody else lock eyes you already bucking like wtf you lookin at?

your debit card ever decline somewhere? I BET you had an attitude with the cashier lol

there's a totally different kinda "cool" over you when you ate good that day, and you dressed decent, and you KNOW you can buy what u want in here lol.....somebody bumps into you, you aint trippin.....somebody looking at you, you smile and might even nod or say whats up....a problem presents itself, you're more focused on the solution then blowing up and bitching about it....its just different

i dont even get excited or feel any kinda way when white people give you that look when they see you in a nice place.....i give the flat lip smile and head nod lol "how ya doin there buddy" lmao

Related video:

Comprende...

All true, but I'm sick of hearing people complain about the popular vote.

Presidents have always been elected through the electoral vote.

Which, ironically, is a moot point since a state's electoral votes are given to the candidate who wins the popular vote for that particular state.

Can't change or complain about the rules when things don't go your way.

Yo, how can any nigga fix their face to say Pac ain't the greatest hiphop artist of all time?

"Pain" by Pac is the greatest song to ever come out of hiphop..deadass

ain't a nigga ever in rap that can invoke the passion out of themselves that Pac had on the second verse.

nearest I've ever heard is Pun and X

two of the rest of the top 5

Yo, how can any nigga fix their face to say Pac ain't the greatest hiphop artist of all time?

ain't a nigga ever in rap that can invoke the passion out of themselves that Pac had on the second verse.

Pain is one of the best PAC songs ever but i still dont think he the greatest hip hop artist of all time

what is kranch? I hope it aint ketchup and ranch damn thats nasty

I keep the ketchup/mayo one on deck for family functions but thats not even listed here. I aint even know they had more than one kind smh see they overdoing it

That is exactly what it is

That nigga is trash

Simple: He's not. Not even by a longshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back