Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawd girl... just hear what he has to say.

upload_2019-4-10_12-53-41.gif
I’m not slightly interested. He already said a lot in the message. If I call be probably gonna keep saying the same shit and I’m gonna hit him with the oh okay and hang up OR he gonna hop on the phone like we cool and I’m gonna hang up. I know him enough to know he thought that shit would work because he probably had success with it.

View attachment 125244
I’m not slightly interested. He already said a lot in the message. If I call be probably gonna keep saying the same shit and I’m gonna hit him with the oh okay and hang up OR he gonna hop on the phone like we cool and I’m gonna hang up. I know him enough to know he thought that shit would work because it probably had success with it.

Idk what happened between you two but tell him:

Your tears are delicious

- signed every woman cheated on who glowed up and found a new loving partner

Saw this on twitter, courtesy of @Ary83 and fell out laughing

Idk what happened between you two but tell him:

Your tears are delicious

- signed every woman cheated on who glowed up and found a new loving partner

Saw this on twitter, courtesy of @Ary83 and fell out laughing
We ain’t even go together. We just talked for a few months, no fucking or anything and stopped.

I honestly think he stopped talking to me because I wasn’t having sex with him. I was on a celibacy streak!

Reactions: Lea
Damn I hate peanut butter.. :wdf2:

this nigga aint gone shit right for a good month

56364629_10215561092834781_2280512653606518784_n.jpg

This nigga scooped the whole damn jar of PB. Lol. And lol @ that thin azzz smattering of jelly.

My nigga sandwich skills lookin’ mad suspect G...his jelly to peanut butter ratio is all fucked up bruh lol

Exactly! like I said i aint a fan of that shit but I do eat it from time to time. I just always make sure the jelly edges out the peanut butter by just a lil bit

My nigga sandwich skills lookin’ mad suspect G...his jelly to peanut butter ratio is all fucked up bruh lol

I was at my niggas crib and his girl asked him if he wanted a sandwich or sumn, he asked her to run him a pbj. She doesn't fuck with peanut butter at all so she didn't understand the ratio and how key that shit was. She ended up making one like ol boy dubbz posted and we clowned the shit out of her lmao.

And if you use the same knife without at least cleaning it you a pos and deserve to get swung on. My older brother used to go upside my head for that shit lol.

Pbj some serious shit.

I was at my niggas crib and his girl asked him if he wanted a sandwich or sumn, he asked her to run him a pbj. She doesn't fuck with peanut butter at all so she didn't understand the ratio and how key that shit was. She ended up making one like ol boy dubbz posted and we clowned the shit out of her lmao.

And if you use the same knife without at least cleaning it you a pos and deserve to get swung on. My older brother used to go upside my head for that shit lol.

Pbj some serious shit.
You always go jelly to peanut butter.

Good vid. People love calling him overrated nowadays, but whatever other HW had head movement like that? That's a serious question. Ali had good head movement, but he usually dodged from a distance. Mike would walk an opponent down and make them miss. I can't think of any other HW that could do that as consistently. When it comes to head movement, hand speed, and footwork Mike is in a class of his own as far as HWs go IMO.

Good vid. People love calling him overrated nowadays, but whatever other HW had head movement like that? That's a serious question. Ali had good head movement, but he usually dodged from a distance. Mike would walk an opponent down and make them miss. I can't think of any other HW that could do that as consistently. When it comes to head movement, hand speed, and footwork Mike is in a class of his own as far as HWs go IMO.
Alis defensive was reflexive Ala RJj, silva, Sergio Martinez

Tyson moved like no other at his stature feet, hands, head his defense worked in tandem with his offense in a fashion that we have never seen or will again his skills unfortunately were overlooked and all everyone paid attention to was the explosion

I been wanted to have sex with Mary J Blige since middle school, but I wouldn't suck a fart out her ass.

:think3:think about the level of lust it take to do that shit for a woman that u would do it for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back