Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't had red meat in many months but been thinking about it alot lately in the form of a burger

I been doing good but if a nigga gave me a stone burger right now.....on Chief I'd devour it

Just find one of those organic beef burger joints. Contrary to what many believe, red meat isn't really the problem, it's the bullshit they give the cows that's toxic.

My homeboy be comin up with some of the most off the wall shit man. I aint talked to em in months n last time we spoke he was trying to get me to go in with him and startup a damn funnel cake truck

now this nigga done jumped onto something else completely and he trying to sell homemade skin products as a side hustle..

that nigga was so happy when I asked him to let me check out his products.. he rolled up on me and started pulling chap sticks and all kinds of shit out his pockets. Then he gave me this yellow shit in a ziploc bag n said it was a lemon scented lotion bar but hell nah bruh this shit smell like a bag of balloons

I know he gonna ask me tomorrow If I used it and ima tell him straight up.. this aint it bruh

I mean I feel like I got to.. cause thats the homie

:js4:

the chap-stick do smell nice tho

Might have to try this with my nephew cause every time I'm over there this nigga screaming the place down for nothing. They do that ignore the crying method but this nigga 5. Might be time to check him. He be acting like a punk at home. Told him.he better not be crying at school and if anyone bothers him to hit them as hard as possible. My sis was mad about that but idgaf. I don't have a problem going down to his school and whooping someone's father.

Couple Found Dead in DR Believed to Be Missing NY Couple

Police in the Dominican Republic say the missing couple from New Yorkwho mysteriously vanished while vacationing in the country are believed to be dead.

At a Spanish-language press conference Tuesday, police in the Dominican Republic said a woman, believed to be Portia Ravenelle, was found unconscious on the side of a road. She was placed in intensive care at the hospital and died on April 4, according to police.

Meanwhile, a man's body, believed to be Orlando Moore, was found in a car in the ocean on March 31, according to police. Authorities haven't been able to retrieve the vehicle due to current conditions.

Police said the couple had no identification on them, but matched their description. Officials hope fingerprints will lead to a positive ID.

NY_Couple_Vanishes_While_Vacationing_in_Dominican_Republic.jpg

There is growing desperation as a frantic search is underway for a missing New York couple who vanished in the Dominican Republic. Wale Aliyu reports.
(Published Monday, April 8, 2019)
The U.S. Department of State on Tuesday said it was working closely with local authorities in the Dominican Republic on investigative efforts.

The Mount Vernon couple flew out of Newark Liberty International Airport on March 23 for a getaway in the Dominican Republic. They were supposed to return home to Mount Vernon on March 27.

Two weeks later, their family hasn't heard from them. Their phones are off. And their car is still parked at the airport.

Moore's sister, Lashay Turner, said her first move was to reach out to the U.S. Embassy in the Dominican Republic. Then she filed a police report.

Cops say the pair checked out of their hotel in Samana, but what happened to them next remains a mystery at this point. Officials say they didn't make the flight back to Newark, and there's no record of them getting back to the U.S.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection declined comment, saying privacy concerns preclude them from discussing individual cases of international travelers.

Turner said her brother and Ravenelle had a rental car in the Dominican Republic, but that vehicle is missing. A picture believed to be the latest of them posted to social media before they vanished shows them riding horses together on their trip.

Turner says her brother has a daughter -- and he's not the type to "just run off on a hiatus ... he's gonna let someone know where he is."

Do they still have their organs inside them ?
Good question but I highly doubt whatever happened was for organs.

They just do whatever to the local population and no one would care. I learned that while trying to open my clinic. Fucking with Americans brings heat they wont want.

I think they was ran off the road to rob.
The road is pretty wide an its a barrier along most of it.

Might have to try this with my nephew cause every time I'm over there this nigga screaming the place down for nothing. They do that ignore the crying method but this nigga 5. Might be time to check him. He be acting like a punk at home. Told him.he better not be crying at school and if anyone bothers him to hit them as hard as possible. My sis was mad about that but idgaf. I don't have a problem going down to his school and whooping someone's father.

Entirely to old to be acting like that

The video is hilarious but reading the comments makes it more funny

I’ve never seen someone run so slow so fast

Extra Flared Nostrils Gave Her Dat Boost!

She look like she was moaning “mmh mmh mmh mmh” when she was running

She running like she in a dream

She went nowhere fast

First of all, her form was all wrong ‍♂️ Erybody kno you gotta keep ya head down the first 10 yards

This gotta be the slowest sprint I ever seen in my life, I thought my phone was trippin at first

I'm fucking weak!!!!!!!

Was driving home yesterday and this motherfuckers light on the car was so bright i thouht i was being tailed by the cops or a space ship that motherlover passed me and it was like a 93 busted ass corolla lol

im sick to my stomach seeing how real estate quadrupled.

i had no idea when i was a young dude them houses was like $18k....shits now going for $80k
fucking cribs in the hood cost $250k+ now?

i wont sell my people out.....but damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back