Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is this?

Anyway, listen to the video.

Dude's basically criticizing her for saying the situation with Cosby had nothing to do with race.

Also called her out for co-signing that bullshit article some gay dude wrote about "black men being the white people of black people"......or whatever the quote was.

Dude has a good channel, so you should definitely give it a listen.
I listened to it, but when you talk about defending the integrity ur race to the standards of the establishment. J.hill, figuratively died on that hill. We all seen it, and the only men in sports media that publically spoke up for her. Were men that were safe from what ever the repercussions were. Because they did so on their own platforms and shit away from where it mattered.

So with the two issues he took issue with, both were issues in which she identified to the issue, more with her sex than her race. She deals with more shit as a woman than she does before it's because she is a black woman. Just from the men not standing up from her. And the example of this video itself,u sacrifice ur career for the cause but because I dont agree with you 100 percent on all things, u some sort of bed wench...that nigga buggin

Wanna know how to defeat a hater? Ignore them...then succeed.

Never understood why folks be on social media shouting out their haters, more than the people who support them.

Fun Fact: I reverse parking in all parking spots. So if something pop off, then I can get in the car and peel off with ease.

Who da fucc changed my avi pic!

I hope your check engine and oil light comes on while you're sittin in stand still traffic.

@DOS_patos get on ur job and find these niggas

They found two bodies 8days ago not far from Santo Domingo airport.
Both fitting the description of the couple.
Found a rental car in the water.
Dude was dead in the water.
The lady alive on the side if the road but died later.
They are working on the IDs right now.

Last edited:
I haven't had red meat in many months but been thinking about it alot lately in the form of a burger

I been doing good but if a nigga gave me a stone burger right now.....on Chief I'd devour it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back