Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao nigga had some creatine trying to bulk up and had the ill stomach pain and muscle cramps

bruh my whole body shut down in the middle of a workout

i crawled to the trash can dry heaving

and thats what i feel like doing right now

LMAO, ain't nobody buying this bum ass nigga album

idk what this is about....

his shit been slowing down, and he knows this....thats why he been hustling so hard promoting people and signing everybody nephew

I think he's bullshittin and this is just a different approach at running some numbers up

Yes the fuck I can. Idgaf who anybody mad at, Direct that shit at them. Maybe it’s how I was raised. Don’t take your anger out on people who ain’t did nothing to you. That could potentially hurt that friendship. If I’m pissed off at you, I ain’t got no right to come at 1/2 side ways. Idgaf if you’re a known bitch. She can control that shit. I control my fucked up attitude everyday. She 47 years old. Ain’t no excuses.
You tell em' kandy!

How you a teacher but you ain't got no class?!

giphy (86).gif

The video is hilarious but reading the comments makes it more funny

I’ve never seen someone run so slow so fast

Extra Flared Nostrils Gave Her Dat Boost!

She look like she was moaning “mmh mmh mmh mmh” when she was running

She running like she in a dream

She went nowhere fast

First of all, her form was all wrong ‍♂️ Erybody kno you gotta keep ya head down the first 10 yards

This gotta be the slowest sprint I ever seen in my life, I thought my phone was trippin at first

That dog stop to take a shit or wait for the cars to go by so he can safely cross?

LMAO, ain't nobody buying this bum ass nigga album

Boosie fell off after prison. His production is weaker too. Before prison, he used to rap about the struggle and what the average person goes through. Now its some other sh%t. If he hook back up with Mouse on the beat, then he'll be good.

This gone sound mad insensitive, and this story is a real story. It is very serious and an abuse of power. The dynamic of the race ratio make up of baltimore city and the race of the mayor..yall should really read up on this story..

That being said..ayo..why every female character I create in Red Dead Online, look like this?

20190409_125747.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back