Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
do NOT fuck with red syrup smh

I aint felt this bad since I took creatine and didnt drink enough water

Almost got into with a coworker I’m actually cool with. Hit her with the
F15B96F8-1564-4E58-942F-D0C7491C3EA6.gif

Guarantee you she gonna come try and laugh and giggle with me later. She can keep that.

What she do?
We’re taking a state test and she was in the hallway loud on the other side of the building. I’m monitoring the hall with other teachers. One of the teachers that’s on my hallway all the way at the end asked me to tell her to be quiet. So I did. I wasn’t rude about it either. So one of the people she was talking too was like her bad and started walking back in her class. The one I’m cool with gonna say out loud “see how I ignored her, idgaf. If she don’t know me by now” and some other shit about how she don’t give a fuck when she in a bad mood or something. I’m like bet.

I’m cool with her and she can be a bitch. She just be acting like a bitch for no reason towards people. She likes to blame her period but that ain’t no excuse. She ain’t never act like that with me or the other people we hang with tho. Idgaf about a mfs mood, period. Any of that shit. Direct that shit somewhere else especially if I ain’t did shit to you. I be chilling at work because I’m not risking my job but mfs know I’m not the most sane individual when tried.

We’re taking a state test and she was in the hallway loud on the other side of the building. I’m monitoring the hall with other teachers. One of the teachers that’s on my hallway all the way at the end asked me to tell her to be quiet. So I did. I wasn’t rude about it either. So one of the people she was talking too was like her bad and started walking back in her class. The one I’m cool with gonna say out loud “see how I ignored her, idgaf. If she don’t know me by now” and some other shit about how she don’t give a fuck when she in a bad mood or something. I’m like bet.

I’m cool with her and she can be a bitch. She just be acting like a bitch for no reason towards people. She likes to blame her period but that ain’t no excuse. She ain’t never act like that with me or the other people we hang with tho. Idgaf about a mfs mood, period. Any of that shit. Direct that shit somewhere else especially if I ain’t did shit to you. I be chilling at work because I’m not risking my job but mfs know I’m not the most sane individual when tried.
Meet her in the parking lot after work.

Really though, you can't be mad at someone for doing what they are known for. That's why I can't be friends with people that always wanna tell me other people's business, they are doing the same to you.

How many of y’all like fried okra?
Hell yeah fried okra with tomato on some Grits

tenor.gif

Meet her in the parking lot after work.

Really though, you can't be mad at someone for doing what they are known for. That's why I can't be friends with people that always wanna tell me other people's business, they are doing the same to you.
Yes the fuck I can. Idgaf who anybody mad at, Direct that shit at them. Maybe it’s how I was raised. Don’t take your anger out on people who ain’t did nothing to you. That could potentially hurt that friendship. If I’m pissed off at you, I ain’t got no right to come at 1/2 side ways. Idgaf if you’re a known bitch. She can control that shit. I control my fucked up attitude everyday. She 47 years old. Ain’t no excuses.

The video is hilarious but reading the comments makes it more funny

I’ve never seen someone run so slow so fast

Extra Flared Nostrils Gave Her Dat Boost!

She look like she was moaning “mmh mmh mmh mmh” when she was running

She running like she in a dream

She went nowhere fast

First of all, her form was all wrong ‍♂️ Erybody kno you gotta keep ya head down the first 10 yards

This gotta be the slowest sprint I ever seen in my life, I thought my phone was trippin at first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back