Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying I would do it..

Yo, so watching star trek and they dropped a gem..

Some chick was talking to a dude, dude said he was shunned because what he was, was not normal.

Bitch got down to his eye level and said..there is not social normal, social normal is a construct of control. The only thing normal about man is our empathetic nature. He about to interrupt her about how evil man is so that cant be right.

She goes, your circulatory, respiratory, and nervous system all have parts that function to help another part function, all to help the whole that is you. Your systems from birth without being told how or why, helped each other. We are by nature born to care for one another, that is the only normal.

I'm there like

:cry:my nigga.....

Yo...read the book by Keenan Ivory Wayans about the making of in living color. Alot of black celebs from the era oprah came from. Dont like black people..I know shits crazy..they dont wanna be black and dont like black people.

I never watched but I questioned if this was another hbo banger or if it would be that 1 out of 10 hbo releases that's just ends up being a huge miss they throw in the trash with the quickness. Glad it was the latter.

This shit will still pop up another 10 years from now tho. That's just how they gonna do him. They will keep doing their best to destroy our stars legacies. We need to do pur best to keep them up.

We been knowing since we were kids that he ain't fuck none of them kids but it's still a talking point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back