Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beauty is subjective..yall got to figure..Julia Robert's is a 10 to white people. Ion know what women would consider me, but she barely a 3. On the same token Rhianna is a piece to us, to white boys not into black women, same thing. Beauty ain't universal, every woman that post here is fine to me. Cept love, with her stunting, till she post a pic she look like Donald Faizon to me.

Lmaooooo I don’t know why I read Faizon Love instead. Then the fact her name is love made me crack up.

Nah but forreal, just click on your money twice then go to the donations tab.

If you can't see your money on your phone, switch to landscape mode

The new generation don't know how to send condolences. They be like "R.I.P to my real nigga. I remember when we used to pop perc and terrorize the whole hood".......Just say R.I.P and say something positive. This is not the hour to market crimes nor it never been a time slot to do so.........Or a chick will say "R.I.P Lil Jody, I remember when you used to compliment me, tell me that I'm beautiful and that you can tell that I'm securing the bag".........Just say R.I.P and stop making the condolence about yourself, idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back