Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo...I'm not hip..are these shoes supposed to be cool? I bought them to work out in but I keep seeing them in commercials. Ion wanna keep using them to work out in if they are supposed to be stylish.

20190327_185821.jpg yea I'm ashy, I had bigger socks on earlier. Dont let that distract u, I know how u niggaz go.

Shout out to all the posters who had the hiccups when they were babies...and your parents tore a piece of brown paper bag...wet it wit water...then placed it on your forehead as a way to stop your hiccups.

The new generation don't know how to send condolences. They be like "R.I.P to my real nigga. I remember when we used to pop perc and terrorize the whole hood".......Just say R.I.P and say something positive. This is not the hour to market crimes nor it never been a time slot to do so.........Or a chick will say "R.I.P Lil Jody, I remember when you used to compliment me, tell me that I'm beautiful and that you can tell that I'm securing the bag".........Just say R.I.P and stop making the condolence about yourself, idiot.

Word to Bodie:

The only thing left to make this trip a huge success is this plane taking off on time. If shit takes off on time itll land early and I can make it home by midnight.

Yo...I'm not hip..are these shoes supposed to be cool? I bought them to work out in but I keep seeing them in commercials. Ion wanna keep using them to work out in if they are supposed to be stylish.

View attachment 122207 yea I'm ashy, I had bigger socks on earlier. Dont let that distract u, I know how u niggaz go.

tWIPZPw.gif

Shout out to all the posters who had the hiccups when they were babies...and your parents tore a piece of brown paper bag...wet it wit water...then placed it on your forehead as a way to stop your hiccups.

Just took everything and a stop at Google for me to not write some disrespectful shit about your folks.

Growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back