Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're in an argument or discussion with a chick and u call her ugly, fuck it, do u.

The nigga said every chick on the site was a 4.

I got low tolerance to bullshit, if yall can't act grown and mature on here just find another site. I don't ask for much on here.

now a days they will call it ugly shaming and they will have a support group
"Shes so brave!"

Then she develops anxiety over the whole thing

Yo anxiety is a trigger word for me when I see it on Twitter now lol

Bitches be like "today I woke up without having anxiety for the first time in a long time, and it feels weird"

Stfu

Ok makes sense, my bad I misread that exchange, didnt realize you were getting on him for calling all of them 4's, cuz tbh all Ive seen is 8's 9's and 10's in the avatar pics

"Shes so brave!"

Bitches be like "today I woke up without having anxiety for the first time in a long time, and it feels weird"

Stfu

Bro are you real life mad and fed up with anxiety, lol

Thats besides the point sweetheart, lets not insert or project our feelings into the question

Do you think calling a man ugly that you'd rate as a 4 look wise, male bashing?
Well, sweetheart, since I don't have any feelings on the matter just an opinion I think it's safe to say that my feelings have not been inserted. However, I think speaking negatively on anyone's looks in an open setting is bashing. And an even bigger slap in the face to the person targeted if the person handing out ratings hasn't proved that they aren't also a 4.

Well, sweetheart, since I don't have any feelings on the matter just an opinion I think it's safe to say that my feelings have not been inserted. However, I think speaking negatively on anyone's looks in an open setting is bashing. And an even bigger slap in the face to the person targeted if the person handing out ratings hasn't proved that they aren't also a 4.
4's recognize 4's and besides you're far from 4 so why are you even concerned with this....

Last edited:
4's recognize 4's and besides you're far from 4 so we are you even concerned with this....
I just don't like anyone being made to feel inferior... especially for lol's. It's wack...No issue with you tho. You just asked the question.

"Shes so brave!"

Stfu

they might be talkin bout their daughter though....Anxiety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back