Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband isn’t a lame ass nigga who needs social media to watch fat asses and titties because that’s the only way he’ll get off. His social media is for networking and memories. Hopefully you’ll meet a woman who isn’t slingin pussy on Twitter, selling flat tummy tea on IG, and posting pics of her 5 kids on FB with the caption “Happy Father’s Day to me”
Huh?, not sure how this relates to my post

My husband isn’t a lame ass nigga who needs social media to watch fat asses and titties because that’s the only way he’ll get off. His social media is for networking and memories. Hopefully you’ll meet a woman who isn’t slingin pussy on Twitter, selling flat tummy tea on IG, and posting pics of her 5 kids on FB with the caption “Happy Father’s Day to me”

I lol'd at this, but truly need to see if I can buy stock. B/c they got them broads advertising the hell outta their product

RingedVacantEarthworm-size_restricted.gif

This Butch Lesbian has been shooting her shot HARD at work lately.

She always comments on my laugh, my lips, my perfume, how I should let her take me out and how “amazing” I am.

Is it a weird that I’m slightly flattered? Lol

This Butch Lesbian has been shooting her shot HARD at work lately.

She always comments on my laugh, my lips, my perfume, how I should let her take me out and how “amazing” I am.

Is it a weird that I’m slightly flattered? Lol

Get some free dinner and ya pokey ate fam.

So I’m bout to go thru some shit w HR I ask this nigga who already went through it what I can expect to go through ....this nigga gonna day just wait and see . I been texting this nigga for the past 2 hrs he keep talking round it shit pissing me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back