Status
Not open for further replies.
That name was a bad idea, ion like dudes calling me Germy

I really don’t like @‘ing you because I’m saying that shit in my head as I type

Yeah...gwon head and change that shit to summin’ else fam lol

Lil nephew always tryin to get Alexa to play paw patrol shits hilarious

He's goin on 2

Lesha play pawpatrol he says paw patrol fast lol

I don’t see tha issue you here bruh...if you diggin’ her and she diggin’ you that’s really all that matters...she’s stated she’s not married and she’s gonna do her regardless of tha situation y’all 2 have so why mess up a good thing...everybody got a role to play in this game called life G...maybe yours is professional side nigga...and that’s def not a slight fam

Also for context she said she aint start talking to dude till january. So im looking at it like not that deep.

Also for context she said she aint start talking to dude till january. So im looking at it like not that deep.

Yeah...do you G

As a semi-pro side nigga myself...I failing to see tha down side to this situation bruh...you starting off ahead in tha relationship already my nigga...at any moment you can yell “You got a nigga anyway!! FOH!!” and you’d be right...granted you may never need to use this line but it’ll always be there for you when and if you need it

Im so glad this class im taking all week is online and not in person cause theres no way I would be able to hide my boredom and frustration if I was in a classroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back