Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to carry this? Ok so chick i been kickin it with for about 2 months told me she gotta dude. She told me this after i said i might be catching feelings. She still wants to kick it and was scared to tell me and she says the nigga aint acting like she important. Now i havent spent no money on her we just smoke and kick it. And she stated she not married and if she aint happy she will find happiness. And still wants to kick it.

I think i might be becoming a side nigga. This might be ok.

I don’t see tha issue you here bruh...if you diggin’ her and she diggin’ you that’s really all that matters...she’s stated she’s not married and she’s gonna do her regardless of tha situation y’all 2 have so why mess up a good thing...everybody got a role to play in this game called life G...maybe yours is professional side nigga...and that’s def not a slight fam

fine, I'll make it

This how I know you lying about never catching feelings after 2 months...nigga can’t even hide his feelings for “thread making” for 2 mins and they don’t even have a vagina...you add that pussy to any equation and tha chances of feelings being caught goes up drastically lol

People tell me about conspiracy theories, manipulation by this group and that group, how they don't trust this and that. Same breath they big up Amazon to me, that ships shit same day, allows them access to tons of media, ect...and only charges them 12 dollars a month. I told them, you dont think that's odd? Especially when Netflix offers just as much video media as Amazon, and they charge 15. You dont think your giving over something you are unaware of for it to be as cheap as 12 dollars..they looked at me.

:ghost:u think too much Germs.
Economy of scale. The same way Walmart can offer it cheaper, bigger operations get discounts they can pass on to the customer

How to carry this? Ok so chick i been kickin it with for about 2 months told me she gotta dude. She told me this after i said i might be catching feelings. She still wants to kick it and was scared to tell me and she says the nigga aint acting like she important. Now i havent spent no money on her we just smoke and kick it. And she stated she not married and if she aint happy she will find happiness. And still wants to kick it.

You 2 were clearly meant to be together. If you love like you say,wait it out brother.
The past on love. For passion is not that of another other. The beautiful you see in her is denied by her so-called.
"man".

By virtue of your nobility you WILL when her as your!

I dont condone messin with a chick thats taken so imo thats problem #1.

Problem #2 is ur catching feelings. Theres never gonna be a clean break between her n this dude so ull either get caught up in drama or she'll most likely end up runnin back to dude even if for one nite. And if ur emotionally invested thats gonna fuck u up or have u act out of character.

Guys who ignore their chicks always go extra hard to get em back when they find out theres another dude. And chances are shes gonna bite the bait while ur tryna slide in n there wont ever be trust. Probably end up playing tug of war with the other dude n even if she ends up stayin with u ull be side eyeing her forever.

Personally i'd dip.

We need an 100 emoji on here because I really have nothing to add this post. This post sums up everything that I was going to say.

@bolded, is too true. This happened to me. As soon as I blessed her presence with my existence, then dude started trying to pop back up like groundhog lol. But it wasn't worth it because eventually she had both of us in a game of tug of war. 10 years later, she still on my ban and ignore list.

Economy of scale. The same way Walmart can offer it cheaper, bigger operations get discounts they can pass on to the customer
On that same level, electronics from BestBuy and Walmart. At Bestbuy you have a larger selection of higher end products. In addition to that, the knowledge of the products from a customer service stand point is also greater. So you can understand where the higher cost comes from, and you can see where the lower cost comes from.

When it comes to Amazon, from whats being provided, and the amount of what's being provided. Its cheaper than other parcel companies, more expedient, more content and larger diversity than other media companies, has more physical manufacturing and logistic staff than other companies and more spread out.

Yea it reaches more people, I just dont believe that its costs meet its profit from consumers. I just can see there is a trade off of consumer data that consumers arent aware of, that is built into their profits. In turn it can turn to the consumer and look like it's for the consumer more than its competitor, which in turn brings in more consumers. At the end of the day, it's own percieved purpose isn't where the majority of where its profit comes from.

Somewhere down the line people are gonna be shocked when they find out that its worse than they think Facebook is.

On that same level, electronics from BestBuy and Walmart. At Bestbuy you have a larger selection of higher end products. In addition to that, the knowledge of the products from a customer service stand point is also greater. So you can understand where the higher cost comes from, and you can see where the lower cost comes from.

When it comes to Amazon, from whats being provided, and the amount of what's being provided. Its cheaper than other parcel companies, more expedient, more content and larger diversity than other media companies, has more physical manufacturing and logistic staff than other companies and more spread out.

Yea it reaches more people, I just dont believe that its costs meet its profit from consumers. I just can see there is a trade off of consumer data that consumers arent aware of, that is built into their profits. In turn it can turn to the consumer and look like it's for the consumer more than its competitor, which in turn brings in more consumers. At the end of the day, it's own percieved purpose isn't where the majority of where its profit comes from.

Somewhere down the line people are gonna be shocked when they find out that its worse than they think Facebook is.
Amazon lost money for years to get to the amount of customers and reach that they have

Just relegate her to jumpoff status.

She's no longer to be taken seriously.

Fam you fucking up. Abort that shit.

If you wasnt catching feelings, id say be side dude its all good.

But you bout to go forward with a chick that has a man, lied to you for 2 months with no issues, been lying to her man for 2 months, has no issues stepping outside her relationship, and probably got more than you as a side dude.

Think bout all that and ask why would you put yourself through all that future drama and heartache.

Plus now you know some dude beating raw regularly and busting in her/her mouth. Scust.

Leave that hoe fam before you catch more feelings and find yourself in too deep.

Plus how you told her you catching feelings before she told you? You never tell a chick you like/love her before she tells you first.

No diss man, but so many rules broken.

I got an unexpected promotion with a pretty nice raise. There are two things that always happen when you get a big raise.

1) You get happy as hell cause you're getting more money.
2) You get annoyed because you remember that the percentage of things taken out of your check rises to match that raise and that you're not going to see nearly as much money as you thought.

Ahhh well, I can get a couple extra bottles of rum a month. Worth it.

Amazon lost money for years to get to the amount of customers and reach that they have

That kinda grind usually takes massive investment. Investors that are willing to compete with UPS, FedEx, USPS, Redbox,Netflix,Sears,Toys R Us,..etc. Investors that believed in the dream, the dream of Jeff Bezos. And once that dream matrialized, those brave investors were cool with just making money off of yearly sales and didnt feel compelled to take over the world with Amazon. That shit dont add up man..those minds fuck niggaz.

In addition to that, I spend most of my work day outside. In a years times I see more Amazon trucks on the streets than I see UPS. I barely if ever see a FedEx truck during the day. Watch, the only people that are gonna be using UPS and FedEx soon are gonna be businesses and old people.

Fuckin Amazon stay having stories about people bugging out and going crazy. Ups been around for a minute and most u hear from them is "they hiring" and "niggaz be burning on their lunch break"..

Amazon is evil b..

@Germy

Your font makes me read all your posts in a “deep thinking introspective self reflecting dialogue” tone then it usually abruptly comes to an end wit’ a Ray Allen has face gif lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back