Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to carry this? Ok so chick i been kickin it with for about 2 months told me she gotta dude. She told me this after i said i might be catching feelings. She still wants to kick it and was scared to tell me and she says the nigga aint acting like she important. Now i havent spent no money on her we just smoke and kick it. And she stated she not married and if she aint happy she will find happiness. And still wants to kick it.

I think i might be becoming a side nigga. This might be ok.

Is she worth the drama the other dude can bring your way, niggas get killed for messing with other niggas women.

How to carry this? Ok so chick i been kickin it with for about 2 months told me she gotta dude. She told me this after i said i might be catching feelings. She still wants to kick it and was scared to tell me and she says the nigga aint acting like she important. Now i havent spent no money on her we just smoke and kick it. And she stated she not married and if she aint happy she will find happiness. And still wants to kick it.

I dont condone messin with a chick thats taken so imo thats problem #1.

Problem #2 is ur catching feelings. Theres never gonna be a clean break between her n this dude so ull either get caught up in drama or she'll most likely end up runnin back to dude even if for one nite. And if ur emotionally invested thats gonna fuck u up or have u act out of character.

Guys who ignore their chicks always go extra hard to get em back when they find out theres another dude. And chances are shes gonna bite the bait while ur tryna slide in n there wont ever be trust. Probably end up playing tug of war with the other dude n even if she ends up stayin with u ull be side eyeing her forever.

Personally i'd dip.

People tell me about conspiracy theories, manipulation by this group and that group, how they don't trust this and that. Same breath they big up Amazon to me, that ships shit same day, allows them access to tons of media, ect...and only charges them 12 dollars a month. I told them, you dont think that's odd? Especially when Netflix offers just as much video media as Amazon, and they charge 15. You dont think your giving over something you are unaware of for it to be as cheap as 12 dollars..they looked at me.

:ghost:u think too much Germs.

I dont condone messin with a chick thats taken so imo thats problem #1.

Problem #2 is ur catching feelings. Theres never gonna be a clean break between her n this dude so ull either get caught up in drama or she'll most likely end up runnin back to dude even if for one nite. And if ur emotionally invested thats gonna fuck u up or have u act out of character.

Guys who ignore their chicks always go extra hard to get em back when they find out theres another dude. And chances are shes gonna bite the bait while ur tryna slide in n there wont ever be trust. Probably end up playing tug of war with the other dude n even if she ends up stayin with u ull be side eyeing her forever.

Personally i'd dip.

Good points here. And @Chi-town B

Go for it man

@AP21 ...you saying you’ve never fallen for a female in 2 months or you’ve never admitted to yourself/said female that you’ve fallen for them after 2 months??

Explain the nosign. . How is it not possible for someone to catch feelings at two months @AP21 when you got people out here getting married after 3- 6 months of meeting. So they just getting married with no feelings involved huh?

And it’s possible if I’m saying IVE DONE IT.

Explain the nosign. . How is it not possible for someone to catch feelings at two months @AP21 when you got people out here getting married after 6 months of meeting. So they just getting married with no feelings involved huh?

And it’s possible if I’m saying IVE DONE IT.
make the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back