Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
65 in living room

55 in bedroom

Wanna upgrade...but I wouldn't know where I would put that big azzz tv.

What size TVs y’all got in y’all room? I’m out here in the country at a pawn shop and got a smart tv for 120. It’s 40 inches tho. I don’t even watch tv.

But that shit too good of a deal. It’s clear af and everything.
I got nice little 40" vizio for 170 bucks from walmart. Really nice picture for 1080p and gaming. Bought my mom the same one for her bedroom as a valentine gift this year so she don't need to focus so hard on that tiny 24" TV.
tenor.gif

I got nice little 40" vizio for 170 bucks from walmart. Really nice picture for 1080p and gaming. Bought my mom the same one for her bedroom as a valentine gift this year so she don't need to focus so hard on that tiny 24" TV.
tenor.gif

Sidebar... yall buying ya mommas Valentine's day gifts?

tenor.gif
Howd you get ya text orange?

I just brought my husband a 55 inch sharp 4K smart tv he wanted...I walk in the living room and he already sleep in front of it :foh5: nigga if you don’t wake yo ass up and watch this damn tv you kept talking about

I don't know about you, but I love and appreciate my mom as much as I can.
qg5pF5LB_o.gif

Buying Valentine's day gifts for anyone but ya s/o is weird imo. A card cause she lonely or sumn maybe. But its yo momma and yo wallet so do you g.

Buying Valentine's day gifts for anyone but ya s/o is weird imo. A card cause she lonely or sumn maybe. But its yo momma and yo wallet so do you g.
Nah, it was just perfecting timing really. It was on sale at Best Buy, so I went ahead and copped it, and valentines day was the next day, so.... yep.
fLC6KCrI_o.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back