Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must not look like threatening anymore or times are changing. Went into a store and browsed for 15 minutes before taking what I wanted to the register. I get there and no cashier or worker in sight..

I wasnt being watched and followed cause it took them a minute to even see that I was at the register.
:word??:

Not sure how I should feel about this

What size TVs y’all got in y’all room? I’m out here in the country at a pawn shop and got a smart tv for 120. It’s 40 inches tho. I don’t even watch tv.

But that shit too good of a deal. It’s clear af and everything.

40? I might have a 40'' in my kitchen

55" in my room and playroom

65" in the living room

40? I might have a 40'' in my kitchen

55" in my room and playroom

65" in the living room
I don’t watch tv like that or be into tv sizes like that but I was like $120! Gimme dat.

I am gonna buy a bigger tv for my living room soon though for my son. It’s a 49 I believe. He said he wanna feel like he in a movie theatre. He a tv person.

I don’t watch tv like that or be into tv sizes like that but I was like $120! Gimme dat.

I am gonna buy a bigger tv for my living room soon though for my son. It’s a 49 I believe. He said he wanna feel like he in a movie theatre. He a tv person.
I dont watch network TV like that either, paying for cable boxes tho we rarely use em.

Netflix and Showbox is life tho. Cant be watching Umbrella Academy on my little pbone or tablet

I dont watch network TV like that either, paying for cable boxes tho we rarely use em.

Netflix and Showbox is life tho. Cant be watching Umbrella Academy on my little pbone or tablet
Don’t call my 40 inch a tablet!

I literally turn on my tv to go to sleep or if someone tells me to watch a show which is hella rare.

What size TVs y’all got in y’all room? I’m out here in the country at a pawn shop and got a smart tv for 120. It’s 40 inches tho. I don’t even watch tv.

But that shit too good of a deal. It’s clear af and everything.
40 or 42 inch in the bedroom

65 inch smart tv in the living room

32 inch in the closet

Just got a phone call that they have 50in smart tv at Walmart for 150. The woman tryna hold it for my mama.

Ima buy that shit if it’s still up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back