Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

If u don’t love what u do like Timbaland , time to find something else....that beat is fire homie still got it

This reminds me of j cole making a beat and taking it to hear how it sounds in the car then adjusting accordingly. I used to do the same shit w my lil struggle beats same track mixed 4 diff ways n keeping the best one.

Its good to see timbo still in it like that after all this time.

So I'm in this bitches bathroom she got pills for bi polar and some pills for a bacterial infection. Looks like my sister just called and my mother is in the hospital.

I'll fuck irrational crazy not clinically crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:

If u don’t love what u do like Timbaland , time to find something else....that beat is fire homie still got it

I need juve and wayne on that. I know they dont sound the same..but that shit..it might bring back 99. Juve, wayne, mysitkal on the hook...like.."hol lup hol lup hol lup hol lup...WAAAAAATCH CHA SELF!!!..dont make me do what I do what I do when i do get you...BEEESIIIIDE YA SELF!!!

I'm at the crib, watching throwback 90s NBA Inside Stuff on Youtube. Mannnnn!!!! NBA Inside Stuff was my childhood. I remember waking up at 7:00am to watch cartoons. Bugs Bunny & Tweety show at 8:00am, Ninja Turtles at 10:00am, X-Men at 11:00am then NBA Inside Stuff at 12:00pm. Then head outside for the day at 1:00. Those were the days.

I always wake up early af after drinking the night before.

Who the hell wakes up @ 6 am on a Saturday!
Same for me. I think its cuz i dont drink often so when I do I sleep like a mf and my body wakes up all refreshed. Unless I went overboard the night before.

Same for me. I think its cuz i dont drink often so when I do I sleep like a mf and my body wakes up all refreshed. Unless I went overboard the night before.
I woke feeling well rested. Alcohol is amazing for sleep.

Reactions: B_A
Who do you have as THE greatest POTUS?

I know he not the rockstar of Lincoln, Washington, or Obama, but I say FDR.

Dude is basically Kareem Abdul-Jabbar of POTUSes. All the accomplishments; changed the country forever, POTUS longer than anyone, but not as celebrated at others.

I need juve and wayne on that. I know they dont sound the same..but that shit..it might bring back 99. Juve, wayne, mysitkal on the hook...like.."hol lup hol lup hol lup hol lup...WAAAAAATCH CHA SELF!!!..dont make me do what I do what I do when i do get you...BEEESIIIIDE YA SELF!!!

nah

I only talk on the phone for my girl and work related shit

I text nobody else except my best friend

Phone be mad dry lol

So Azlyn that's a formal invitation

tommy-ford-life-support.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back