Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe most religious stories are just stories passed down that got even more sensationalized over time

Noah's ark probably had like 10 animals in it and the flood in Houston was comparable

Too superhero-y and fairytale-ish to me. Always thought it was a joke, even when my mama took us to church as kids. A man dies and comes back to life a few days later. That sound like some Superman/Batman shit. He can walk on water?! Water my nigga?! Naaaah

I believe there is a higher power and if it’s name is God, I’ll call it that.
That's pretty much where I'm at with it. I dont believe in going to church due to the brainwashing, scamming and sexual predators that come from there, but I definitely believe in God. Too many personal experiences happened for me to not believe.

That's pretty much where I'm at with it. I dont believe in going to church due to the brainwashing, scamming and sexual predators that come from there, but I definitely believe in God. Too many personal experiences happened for me to not believe.
Don’t get me started on these predators. I absolutely can’t stand church either.

I believe most religious stories are just stories passed down that got even more sensationalized over time

Noah's ark probably had like 10 animals in it and the flood in Houston was comparable

That's what I say too. Even as a Christian, I believe they are tall tales. That doesn't mean that God wasn't behind them or that they don't have value. The story of Samson doesn't sound any different than something like the story of Paul Bunyan.

Although I don’t believe in Jesus and shit, I like the concept of Lent. It’s giving something up for 40 days, doing something for 40 days, withdrawal or reflection.

My brother getting out the joint today! I’m so excited.

lol....goat but I cant tell you how many times I've heard this from the girl im talking to, and wasnt the least bit excited.

giphy.gif

what he got good time or some shit? thats cool.........he got somewhere to stay?

lol....goat but I cant tell you how many times I've heard this from the girl im talking to, and wasnt the least bit excited.

giphy.gif

what he got good time or some shit? thats cool.........he got somewhere to stay?
Lmaoooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back