Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would anybody in their right mind wanna live in Philly, Detroit or Columbus with the taxes like that? The rest of those at the bottom I understand.

It gets much worse when you consider the fact that the cities/states where your income gets taxed the most are also the places with the highest cost of living.

So not only do you make less in NY, but you also have to pay higher rent there.

No state income tax, all federal. I'm sure they set it so they all have the same number of dependents
which is why i asked what was the context

I can buy texas somewhat even though i would assume cost of living isnt the exact same in all those cities, however, for the basis of this convo, i dont think that matters b/c this is after taxes. But the other 4 the same as texas cities? nah

which is why i asked what was the context

I can buy texas somewhat even though i would assume cost of living isnt the exact same in all those cities, however, for the basis of this convo, i dont think that matters b/c this is after taxes. But the other 4 the same as texas cities? nah
That chart isn't talking about cost of living. Just what gets deposited after taxes. And I would assume all the states with the same number don't have state taxes. So they would all get the same federal taxes removed.

That chart isn't talking about cost of living. Just what gets deposited after taxes. And I would assume all the states with the same number don't have state taxes. So they would all get the same federal taxes removed.
so taxes but no other deductions?

got it

It gets much worse when you consider the fact that the cities/states where your income gets taxed the most are also the places with the highest cost of living.

So not only do you make less in NY, but you also have to pay higher rent there.

Yep, which is why in parts of Cali, they say you can be making 100K and still be struggling.

Can I ask why you don't? I'm not judging it's just very interesting to me.
Too superhero-y and fairytale-ish to me. Always thought it was a joke, even when my mama took us to church as kids. A man dies and comes back to life a few days later. That sound like some Superman/Batman shit. He can walk on water?! Water my nigga?! Naaaah

I believe there is a higher power and if it’s name is God, I’ll call it that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back