Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
No more than $35?! What kinda cheap ass oil you be using? And what car? a Ford fiesta? Lol

Dodge Charger...full synthetic so I pay more than that but all these places...Walmart included...be offering regular ass oil changes for 29.95 bruh...

That’s their price for synthetic tho. It was on the menu thing.

Oh...well yeah...full synthetic and an extra quart will run you close to that but I doubt you want or need full synthetic and depending on ya car I doubt you needed an extra quart

I’m high @Kandy ... @Beta basically right...lol I started just responding with out really thinking too much into things somewhere around that Keto convo...now what I can say is:

- I pay about $55-$60 for full synthetic oil change cuz my boy only charges me $10 if I but tha kit that’s usually $45-&50

-I don’t think you drive a hooptt but I thought you said summin about wanting just a regular ass oil change

- which usually run like $29.95 at a lot of places...about $35 which was my original answer

If ya car approaching 100k, you need to start using synthetic if you haven't already

I’m high @Kandy ... @Beta basically right...lol I started just responding with out really thinking too much into things somewhere around that Keto convo...now what I can say is:

- I pay about $55-$60 for full synthetic oil change cuz my boy only charges me $10 if I but tha kit that’s usually $45-&50

-I don’t think you drive a hooptt but I thought you said summin about wanting just a regular ass oil change

- which usually run like $29.95 at a lot of places...about $35 which was my original answer
Lol thanks for getting your mind right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back