Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
They swear I can’t use regular oil and it gotta be synthetic. Ima stop coming to these franchises.
That's your problem right there. Stop going to the franchise. Look up what oil to use in your car. Don't get shit else then what you went in for.

They swear I can’t use regular oil and it gotta be synthetic. Ima stop coming to these franchises.
No more than 70

Practically everyone uses synthetic now

About 5 quarts will run you around 30

Add a new oil filter and labor and 70 is about right. I pay 65 fwiw and doing it yourself might save $10 if that

No more than 70

Practically everyone uses synthetic now

About 5 quarts will run you around 30

Add a new oil filter and labor and 70 is about right. I pay 65 fwiw and doing it yourself might save $10 if that
Well he said my engine needs to be flushed. He can flush these nuts.

Yeah...just check ya manual @Kandy and go wherever and tell’em exactly what you need...nuttin’ more/nuttin less...your car might call for synthetic but if not just go with tha best deal...a lot of places run oil change specials...some places here even do “Women’s Wednesday” where women get a discount

Yeah...just check ya manual @Kandy and go wherever and tell’em exactly what you need...nuttin’ more/nuttin less...your car might call for synthetic but if not just go with tha best deal...a lot of places run oil change specials...some places here even do “Women’s Wednesday” where women get a discount
Yea man. That place got that shit. I asked them what about Thot Tuesday and how do qualify

I went and got an oil change and I already know the BS lines like

We can change your filter for you since its dirty and you need to flush your oil

I'm cool my nigga FOH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back