Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to go collect some money from this heavy set old head nigga n he pulled that shit out his shirt like a woman. i aint even wanna touch that shit cause I swear it look like he came from underneath his titty with it

I went to go collect some money from this heavy set old head nigga n he pulled that shit out his shirt like a woman. i aint even wanna touch that shit cause I swear it look like he came from underneath his titty with it

It did.

He doesn't respect you bruh if he did that. You know must be done.

Wait wait did this meatbag say coffee with butter........

Someone told me that today, said that the butter slows down your bodies ability to metabolize the caffeine. So instead of the immediate rush and drop, you get a slow burn. I'm trying it tonight for my work out.

What ^^^^^he said...that shit called bulletproof coffee and that shit fire...I be looking forward to that shit almost more than my morning blunt....ALMOST
:ghost:

Ion think so G lol...I’ve used avocado butter but “tha net” say use real butter so I use real butter lmao

Aight. Bet. Imma grab some after dinner wings with the crew tonight. Then try the shit before I go to work at midnight. Just read up on it. Gotta cop some of that mct oil or powder too.

Aight. Bet. Imma grab some after dinner wings with the crew tonight. Then try the shit before I go to work at midnight. Just read up on it. Gotta cop some of that mct oil or powder too.

I use tha MCT oil, a tablespoon of butter and I get those caramel cafe Atkin shakes, add a little bit of that for taste and that shits good af...keeps me energized af and I don’t take in all that sugar...plus tha MCT oil helps control ya appetite some too

2C0B137C-FF46-4532-B9D6-77912545F65D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back