Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im working with this customer from Japan regarding a shipment from China that needs to go to Chicago.

And he keeps calling me Dwayne San.

A nigga felt like I was in an anime

Oh word, like what?

Only older women, like..maybe 60 and up , stone cold give me a compliment or be strongly seductive in nature, ever so often.

Other women tell other women shit they think of me but never nothing to me.

I rarely get it from older women 40+ anymore. Its usually chicks my age who think I'm younger than I am or younger chicks that think I'm their age.

Yo, what the fuck is really wrong with people. I know some of ya'll heard about the scum taking kids videos, splicing crazy shit like suicide instructions into them, and then loading them on YouTube Kids.

Like why would anyone do some shit like that. What do you gain from it. There is no explanation other than the person is a sick fuck.

And there's a lot of sick fucks out there, more than we've ever believed. Kinda like the the person that made that fake "lost episode" of Spongebob called "Red Mist". I guarantee you this: If you watch it the shit will be in your head and in your dreams for at least two days.

Holy shit we just seen the India Love and Crystal Westbrook nudes and videos.

Man I've seen a lot of titties and vaginas and I have to say I am quite impressed. Crystal takes very good care of her box.

Mighty healthy and smell like water

You got smell-o-vision on your monitor? That's some next gen shit.

Yo, what the fuck is really wrong with people. I know some of ya'll heard about the scum taking kids videos, splicing crazy shit like suicide instructions into them, and then loading them on YouTube Kids.

Like why would anyone do some shit like that. What do you gain from it. There is no explanation other than the person is a sick fuck.
I see alot of people talking about it, but no one has yet seen it. I think this is a social experiment to see how fast a specific rumor can spread through all corners of social media, and how each corner reacts, and how intact the orginal rumor is at the end.

Think about it, all the people u know on and off the internet. Has one of them actually seen the video, that u know of for sure?

I see alot of people talking about it, but no one has yet seen it. I think this is a social experiment to see how fast a specific rumor can spread through all corners of social media, and how each corner reacts, and how intact the orginal rumor is at the end.

Think about it, all the people u know on and off the internet. Has one of them actually seen the video, that u know of for sure?

How many people do you know that watch Peppa Pig? I can't speak for anyone else, but the only people I know at all that would even be watching something like the video in question are the little kids in my family, so it's not that unbelievable that it hasn't been seen by a lot of people.

On top of that, I have seen with my own eyes children's videos that have been spliced to include things that children might find scary or disturbing, just nothing to the degree of the video in question

How many people do you know that watch Peppa Pig? I can't speak for anyone else, but the only people I know at all that would even be watching something like the video in question are the little kids in my family, so it's not that unbelievable that it hasn't been seen by a lot of people.

On top of that, I have seen with my own eyes children's videos that have been spliced to include things that children might find scary or disturbing, just nothing to the degree of the video in question
That's what I'm saying bruh, theres people out here that eat laundry tablets cause the internet told them to. You dont think people would be scouring hours of kids vid so they can be the first to post on their live that they found it?

That shit dont exist fam..that shit a rig up

That's what I'm saying bruh, theres people out here that eat laundry tablets cause the internet told them to. You dont think people would be scouring hours of kids vid so they can be the first to post on their live that they found it?

That shit dont exist fam..that shit a rig up

There is a screen shot of the video in the dedicated topic for this, so I don't think it's made up. Besides, by the time all this erupted, YouTube had already removed the video, so people wouldn't have been able to do what you're suggesting.

There is a screen shot of the video in the dedicated topic for this, so I don't think it's made up. Besides, by the time all this erupted, YouTube had already removed the video, so people wouldn't have been able to do what you're suggesting.
Come on bruh, there was a screen shot of lil mama on the breakfast club crying saying CTG made her cry. So believable that her dad ran up on envy. But if you actually watch the interview, that didnt happen.

@Whis Khalifa
tumblr_mtrxmtSdes1sfwumuo1_500.gif

San is a high sign of respect

Dude trying to finesse me with that shit to avoid some charges at the port that I have no control over lol

Nigga need to check his customs and get his shit out of exam. He acting like im charging him, being nice and flip at the same time.

Cuz about to get this email hands. Bout to drop the realest jutsu on cuz head

Dude trying to finesse me with that shit to avoid some charges at the port that I have no control over lol

Nigga need to check his customs and get his shit out of exam. He acting like im charging him, being nice and flip at the same time.

You gonna have dude kill himself.

They are very docile people

lmao dont hurt em bruh
giphy-3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back