Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DMorgan I suggest you find a a local spot in DC that has good Mexican food ... or a Peruvian spot I am certain we have good Peruvian food in DC

Let me ask you this. What you recommend from a so called authentic Peruvian spot? I don't eat pork and rarely eat red meat.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Does DC have a Slutty Vegan? Might just be here, they been hypin the fuck outta that place. Imma have to try it one day.

Downtown dc has everything.

Hit up china town
why you aint recommend him to no black owned spots??

why are you niggas doing this on the last day of black history month?!?!?

AAARRRGGGHHHH

AAARRRGGGHHHH

@DMorgan please go to a soul food spot by end of the day so AP won't lose his mind.

Do it for the culture

Let me ask you this. What you recommend from a so called authentic Peruvian spot? I don't eat pork and rarely eat red meat.

Thanks for the suggestions!

I don't know where you are in DC, but there is a good Peruvian place off U street call Chicken + Whiskey or something like that. You don't have to worry about pork or red meat. The specialty at Peruvian spots is the charcoal roast chicken.

@DMorgan please go to a soul food spot by end of the day so AP won't lose his mind.

Do it for the culture

The problem with DC Soul Food is that it is either not that great or crazy expensive. DC does have a Carolina Kitchen though. That's pretty good and the price isn't jacked up.

AAARRRGGGHHHH
His Google game just as good as mines

I don't know any black restaurants in dc off the top of my head....

But I know that general tsos be hitting

I don't know where you are in DC, but there is a good Peruvian place off U street call Chicken + Whiskey or something like that. You don't have to worry about pork or red meat. The specialty at Peruvian spots is the charcoal roast chicken.

The problem with DC Soul Food is that it is either not that great or crazy expensive. DC does have a Carolina Kitchen though. That's pretty good and the price isn't jacked up.

I've seen that Chicken + Whiskey place before never knew that a Peruvian spot.

I eat Carolina Kitchen all the time easy and convenient

His Google game just as good as mines

I don't know any black restaurants in dc off the top of my head....

But I know that general tsos be hitting
dont give me that "he could've googled"...he specifically asked folks in ya region

but you know the chinese spots better than you do the black spots?

scust

:Pathetic:

George Washington Carver rolling in his grave

I'd arrest her azzz and charge her wit stupidity

wack af but he aint have no business at a dog park lmao

that wasnt made for you fam

ya'll gone quit intruding on these people's safe spaces lol

When u get into exercise and really start gaining and dropping pounds, ya dick get heavier.

I mean, no homo and all...but

That's just a side effect that I did not expect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back