Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freewoman been angry af lately

Drake must be spending his time in Houston for the winter

Just made the switch to IPhone.

This is what I’ve been missing my whole life.

I remember this kid in high school that was flunking everything. They put his ass in remedial classes and he did much better.

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh word, like what?

Only older women, like..maybe 60 and up , stone cold give me a compliment or be strongly seductive in nature, ever so often.

Other women tell other women shit they think of me but never nothing to me.

If I'm out by myself, I stay gettin hit on by silver haired big tittied biddies (truthfully some of 'em try hittin on me with my wife right there). Had one older white broad with a set of @Race Jones knockers on her, cleavage all on display in a knitted button-up sweater ask me to grab her a bottle of pop off the top shelf. I grabbed it and handed it to her and while my back was turned she had unbuttoned her sweater a lil more to show off even more cleavage. Smiling and shit, talmnout how she loves tall, good looking young men like myself.

Old hoes can be bold as fuck.

Last edited:
Yo, what the fuck is really wrong with people. I know some of ya'll heard about the scum taking kids videos, splicing crazy shit like suicide instructions into them, and then loading them on YouTube Kids.

Like why would anyone do some shit like that. What do you gain from it. There is no explanation other than the person is a sick fuck.

Holy shit we just seen the India Love and Crystal Westbrook nudes and videos.

Man I've seen a lot of titties and vaginas and I have to say I am quite impressed. Crystal takes very good care of her box.

Mighty healthy and smell like water
Tell me you're in the illpix section @ work b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back