Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was finna quit...

Then my loud man told me it was customer appreciation day and gave me a 3.5 of some og kush shake and a pre rolled of pineapple Express coated in resin and keif...

35PYDhkVkOPEEAKzkc.gif

Got it all for $15 I ain't turning down no blessings this year.

I was finna quit...

Then my loud man told me it was customer appreciation day and gave me a 3.5 of some og kush shake and a pre rolled of pineapple Express coated in resin and keif...

View attachment 114407

That's how you keep a regular on hook. Fam seen the signs.

Nigga said "she think she gon leave me? Wait til I pull up"

I was finna quit...

View attachment 114407

When you get serious about quiting you gotta block them numbers.

When I told my connect I was quiting he started sending me pictures of some good shit he had.

I had to block his number cause he almost got me a few time.

I brought him 3 new custys this week, he better had!

Nah I'm happy af tho.

That's my last coherent sentence for the night, y'all take it easy.
This Obama been having a nigga feel like droopy the past week... Then purple leaves ain't no whore

When you get serious about quiting you gotta block them numbers.

When I told my connect I was quiting he started sending me pictures of some good shit he had.

I had to block his number cause he almost got me a few time.

Yup. You and @Whis Khalifa went through that customer retention program.

Im up 10 bands soon as these chicks taxes hit their accounts

Might either cop a fin ball i seen for 6k or put 3 down on Q7 and spend the rest on my bm best friend, she want a A4, just a small investment cuz she gon take trips and strip to keep a nigga up

Winning season all 19

Im up 10 bands soon as these chicks taxes hit their accounts

Might either cop a fin ball i seen for 6k or put 3 down on Q7 and spend the rest on my bm best friend, she want a A4, just a small investment cuz she gon take trips and strip to keep a nigga up

Winning season all 19

Have you been to the scumbag thread my friend?

I believe you have some stories to tell.

I wasn't expecting that lmao but Without going into detail, when I was down and out, I felt all of that shit. Tried to listen to some normal shit and was like man wtf this shit negative as fuck I can't even do it. Shit was crazy especially for me. Single, no kids, super Hip Hop head. I've shaken it off since then but that shit was wild.

lol.

Y'all just got too old for that new shit.

Didn't go through the crisis part, but the last CD I bought was back in 2008.

CubanLinxII

All jokes aside, it's definitely a sign of growth and maturity that you two can't relate to that garbage.

91rWHiIhwHL._SY606_.jpg

^^^ See this shit??? This bullshit rightchea???

You will never get anywhere close to 24hrs of protection unless you're Korean.

My wife bought me that shit recently when I ran out of my usual Degree. I gotta wash under my arms 3-4 times a day and re-apply it with this garbage. Got a muhfucka smellin like fresh cut gyro onions and shit.

Just copped some more Degree.

91rWHiIhwHL._SY606_.jpg

^^^ See this shit??? This bullshit rightchea???

You will never get anywhere close to 24hrs of protection unless you're Korean.

My wife bought me that shit recently when I ran out of my usual Degree. I gotta wash under my arms 3-4 times a day and re-apply it with this garbage. Got a muhfucka smellin like fresh cut gyro onions and shit.

Just copped some more Degree.

lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back