Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had an frog for 5yrs. They told us to be careful cuz they will jump out of the tank. Not once has Franklin jumped out until this morning. Out of the corner of my eye I see something lurching along the floor... its Franklin making a break for it.

How long till the movie Pontypool becomes a reality?

In the movie Pontypool, the people have a disease that is transferred by hearing the mumbling of an infected person and thinking about it.

We've had an frog for 5yrs. They told us to be careful cuz they will jump out of the tank. Not once has Franklin jumped out until this morning. Out of the corner of my eye I see something lurching along the floor... its Franklin making a break for it.
Franklin is his name?! That’s so cute!!

My betta fish murdered the other fish. The man said they can be in the same tank as certain fish. Came home and it was a massacre in the tank.
I learned after we got the fish there are different breeds of betta and some can live with other fish but the others are too aggressive and must be alone. Your betta must have had a hay day! Haha

I learned after we got the fish there are different breeds of betta and some can live with other fish but the others are too aggressive and must be alone. Your betta must have had a hay day! Haha
Oh god not the fish stories again fminrl

My poor fish were ripped to shreds. Some of them look like they just turned over and died. Lol I guess they couldn’t take it.

I bust out laughing at this

My 6yo ask what's so funny and I said you wouldn't get it. She says, I will get it

So I read it and she bust out laughing when I'm done. Then she ask to read it herself and starts laughing

I don't know if she knows what it means or not but man she such a good spirit

Reactions: Lea
Scuse me athletes, how do you heal a swollen finger that has been jammed by a basketball?

The men in my life too busy to answer my mfn text messages. Niggas ain’t worth shi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back