Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to keep a balance in my guidance for my sister. I don't want to expose her to how evil the world really is, especially for a woman. She force me to give her heavy dosage of realness, cause everyone else want to keep her naive ass in the matrix.

I try to keep a balance in my guidance for my sister. I don't want to expose her to how evil the world really is, especially for a woman. She force me to give her heavy dosage of realness, cause everyone else want to keep her naive ass in the matrix.

It's for her own good though.

You definitely did the right thing.

Not doing her any favors by making her easy prey.

The best advice in life comes from crazy ppl

I sense you fam. Gotta kick that blunt talk to them. I told my sister that imma be blunt af this year. Too many people has been led astray without getting that work. The truth isn't always attractive. Sometimes, it can pretty af but sometimes, it can be ugly but it will set them free. Gotta serve the peoples with that 1k realness these days because through these social media sites. Most of our generational people just want to be coddled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back