Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I applaud you for keeping it a buck
I was banned from the r kelly thread for making a valid point where others agreed with why noones pointing out these grown woman admitting to fucking minors on national tv. I was banned for posting truth that stew compared sixsicksins pussy to a 11 year old. You bitch niggas get so emotional you remind me of my bitch.

AHHH...gotta love the smell of fake outrage

I was banned from the r kelly thread for making a valid point where others agreed with why noones pointing out these grown woman admitting to fucking minors on national tv. I was banned for posting truth that stew compared sixsicksins pussy to a 11 year old. You bitch niggas get so emotional you remind me of my bitch.
Why you crying tho?

and if a grown ass man even thinking about comparing a grown ass woman's body parts to that of a fucking child, should be fucking banned from the site

not everything a joke you corny motherfucker

Patients will be listening to the radio in the hallways and since the Superbowl ive been hearing "The Way You Move" by big boi pretty often. Was a good look for him i suppose. Definitely the best part of the Halftime show too.

I got banned from a thread for calling a chick fat
oh yea, i remember that

it was a thread of admiration, appreciation and adoration

you came in trying to get jokes off

you didnt even like the the chick in the first place so you could've kept ya comments to ya'self

that shit was like a year ago tho fam, you still bothered by that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back