Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgruntled members are growing, how you going to fix that.
Growing? Looks like the status quo to me. Instead of making it a mod vs member issue, how about seeing it as a member vs member issue.

What have you (the banned party) done or said to the TS to make them not want you (the banned party) to post in their threads?

Start the healing from there....

There's no way of knowing how much if they can't post at all I guess you would have to look at the track record
Very valid point

May we get specific here? What thread were you banned from and who is the TS?

Growing? Looks like the status quo to me. Instead of making it a mod vs member issue, how about seeing it as a member vs member issue.

What have you (the banned party) done or said to the TS to make them not want you (the banned party) to post in their threads?

Nah, I don't care enough to wanna heal wounds that I may or may not have caused. I'm just entertaining myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back