Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
my son just asked me if Canadians are people who tell jokes... stand up Canadians lmao

Eating out, told the person before..that I'm wit, that I dont like to go out to restaurants by myself, just in casual conversation.

At the restaurant, chick behind me is at the restaurant by herself. Person I'm wit goes..see look at her, confident. She dont mind eating by herself at a restaurant.

:hahaha:

Shorty gets up immediately and leaves

Eating out, told the person before..that I'm wit, that I dont like to go out to restaurants by myself, just in casual conversation.

At the restaurant, chick behind me is at the restaurant by herself. Person I'm wit goes..see look at her, confident. She dont mind eating by herself at a restaurant.

I wanted to give this an lol AND ether

Person?

Chill..

Yo, I had an idea that would make one of you very rich if you can pull it off.

A app that is like a your own personl bank and accountant. You input your bi weekly amount or how ever often you get paid. You enter in your expenses and you average free float money. The app calculates your budget for you and deciphers the best way to save money for you. It pays all of your Bill's and puts your free flow money to the side.

It does not let you touch your bill money or savings and only lets you access your free float money. It's for people that want to save but dont have the will power to act correctly on it.

With the caveat that at the start of the month is the only time you can opt out.
And for the unexpected big costs., you partner with a credit card company that allows you to access 5000 dollars worth of credit, that you can use. With the caveat that you provide proof of hardship or it will trigger an automatic high interest rate.

man-bowing11.jpg
Ur welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back