Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally getting around to listening to the weekend thanks to Meek Mill ....he got some shit but man gots to stope the falsetto

i agree with that but niggas did it themselves too ..talkin about that woke bullshit

First thing they need to realize is that power wasnt cut off to torture prisoners. Power was cut to emergency use do to a malfunction in their system. Now that malfunction fix could be sped up with the right pressure to the right people. Heres where we need to utilize the people that have money in influence in our culture. Heres where we need to turn to those guys, a diddy..a Corey Booker, a Jayz, 50..even a fat joe. That have the connects to put pressure and grease the right wheels of the right people. Instead of just shaking our fist the sky in protest. Utilize the tools we do have at our disposal.

If a shorty you was talking to fucked a nigga you knew would u wanna know? If you found out a year or 2 in the relationship by somebody else , would u feel a way?

If I'd run into the nigga from time-to-time........and dude knew I was with her........and my girl knows that I know dude...........and neither one of them says anything???

IDK, I think I'd be more upset with my girl.

Simply because if I was her ex, I'm not sure how comfortable I'd feel about telling another nigga I used to fuck his girl unless I had a problem with him.

So yeah, it's all on her if she doesn't tell me.

Relationship's pretty much over after that.

Last edited:
@LUCIEN

Fun Fact:

AOC is a monster.

I'm starting to think she's got next.

First she clowns Trump by saying the only reason he doesn't want to release his tax returns is because they'd probably show that he hasn't made anywhere near $10 million in decades.

Then she takes a shot at Howard Schultz by saying all billionaires should start off at the local level.......City Council, Mayor, etc.........before they even think about running for President.

And now...........this: (Honorable Mention to John Oliver)

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...c-who-confronted-flake-elevator-state-n966631

Michael Johnson shocked gif.gif

My Goodness.

D Wade damn gif while sipping water bottle.gif

If she were able to run in 2020 she'd definitely have my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back