Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had this Olive/Feta mixed in with Capers and Olive Oil and vinegar. Then the main dish was a Lamb and beef shish kebab with a salad tossed in oil and vinegar.

Sounds delicious. Turkish food is pretty good, especially with a red wine.

I tried turkish food for the first time yesterday. That shit was so good im going back today as soon as they open here in a few hours.

Fam order Iskender. Best shit ever. It comes with tomato sauce and yogurt though. Long as your stomach can handle that, itll be the best shit you ever ate.

Fam order Iskender. Best shit ever. It comes with tomato sauce and yogurt though. Long as your stomach can handle that, itll be the best shit you ever ate.
Im about to head out there now, i'll see if its on the menu, word looks kind of familiar. Shits bomb af though and just a little "hole in the wall" restaurant here. Definitely will frequent it much more tho

If a shorty you was talking to fucked a nigga you knew would u wanna know? If you found out a year or 2 in the relationship by somebody else , would u feel a way?

If a shorty you was talking to fucked a nigga you knew would u wanna know? If you found out a year or 2 in the relationship by somebody else , would u feel a way?

Depends...

Is she still fuccin him?

Was it a family member?

Was it a best friend?

If it's no to all 3...no fuccs shall be given

Yo... how am I just seeing this trainwreck? LMAO

It's going down indeed:

DwL8XxaUUAABH4L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back