Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn i had forgot all about this movie

a top 5 childhood favorite of mine

rock_a_doodle_poster.jpg

i found it on that tubi app w/ the free movies n shit. Think ill watch it b4 i knock out tonight

It's a movie about a rooster getting a job as an Elvis impersonator? FOH

Don't worry man I got that too:

(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)

One of the most active posters on the site but hey

Politics

I checked to see if I was on that list and I am, seems like I'm in good company. I don't post in those trash threads anyway

Any other anime heads on here? It's kinda crazy, but something I realized is that Japanese people actually portray black people than Americans. There aren't a lot of blacks in anime, but when you actually look at the blacks that are in anime, they are almost always really smart, really skilled in something, or really insightful. Japanese have a poor understanding of blacks cause there aren't many of us over there, but they still do us better in their media than in the West.

Ya'll should check out the black experience in Japan channel on Youtube. It's interesting. When we get the chance, me and my wife will be vacationing there.

Guess they all in the same Gang

How I’m banned from a thread I never posted in....@Goldie riddle me that
Bang

Don't worry man I got that too:

(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)

One of the most active posters on the site but hey

Politics
Bang

I checked to see if I was on that list and I am, seems like I'm in good company. I don't post in those trash threads anyway
Bang

Mod Squad making enemies left and right, no wonder a bunch of niggas want y'all out. I have no clue what those other two did but you know me, I take pride in pissing your team off
Let me know when a bunch of niggas turn to a gang of niggas

Idk what any of yall did but I stand by the mod and their choice.

Bruh

I’m at the barbershop and this nigga got the black wax shit.

This shit gotta be really embarrassing.

Embarrassing.
He still wit her tho. Somebody took pics of them at the foodstamp office together.
I knew you would know, Them niggas from the Gomp. Homie a damn fool for staying with her. Bitch looking like Uncle Ruckus Mom with that blonde hair SmartSelect_20190202-094519_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back