Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LUCIEN

Fun Fact:

AOC is a monster.

I'm starting to think she's got next.

First she clowns Trump by saying the only reason he doesn't want to release his tax returns is because they'd probably show that he hasn't made anywhere near $10 million in decades.

Then she takes a shot at Howard Schultz by saying all billionaires should start off at the local level.......City Council, Mayor, etc.........before they even think about running for President.

And now...........this: (Honorable Mention to John Oliver)

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...c-who-confronted-flake-elevator-state-n966631

View attachment 108170

My Goodness.

View attachment 108171

If she were able to run in 2020 she'd definitely have my vote.

I like her.

My only issue is that she done burnt all these bridges that she'll eventually will need help, if she does decides to run in the future.

My son and I are at this new two story grocery store in our area. This shit is crazy. I can put my shopping cart on an escalator.

@LUCIEN

Fun Fact:

AOC is a monster.

I'm starting to think she's got next.

First she clowns Trump by saying the only reason he doesn't want to release his tax returns is because they'd probably show that he hasn't made anywhere near $10 million in decades.

Then she takes a shot at Howard Schultz by saying all billionaires should start off at the local level.......City Council, Mayor, etc.........before they even think about running for President.

And now...........this: (Honorable Mention to John Oliver)

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...c-who-confronted-flake-elevator-state-n966631

View attachment 108170

My Goodness.

View attachment 108171

If she were able to run in 2020 she'd definitely have my vote.

You gotta be 35.. and she should soak up more experience which she will

Had A homeboy who was dating a chick I used to smash...

Every single time we bumped into each other.... It was awkward as fuck

Every
Single
Time

I hate the way they teach kids now days. It’s gross!

I be teaching students the way they want us to and be mad af. I always say “back in my day!” The kids be sick of it.

Some kids get it easier learning the way I was taught BACK IN MY DAY!

They got J.Lo doin a Motown tribute at the Grammys?

tumblr_oevt0qBSUI1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

This is why I stopped watching that shyt.

Im instagram was hacked by some polish people...

Got a email...took a day to get my shit back....

Thought i lost all my old hoes

If u think about it racoon city probably had a high crime rate

The city is rioting?

To open ur locker for ammo u need to memorize a puzzle in a basement to get a red jewel n than u gota go to the 2nd floor for a fuckn sticky note with the combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back