Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to work for tsa, they could be charged with a federal crime for not doing their job or walking out

How the hell did I end up with the flu again?

I can deal with pain. I do that every day but illnesses like the flu or stomach viruses turn me into a baby.

I'm almost 30 but I just want to crawl in the bed with my Mommy and let her rub my head, call me Pumpkin, and sing me a lullaby.

I texted her and asked if I could come over and sleep in her bed.

She replied, "Nope."

:cry:

"Mama's gotta have a life too."

just seen shorty get raped in the club. that nigga needs to be raped in jail. shits horrible
Nigga raped a chick in the club??

And niggaz mad at the Gillette commercial..... It's niggaz that need that message

If you was working for free would you care about customer service, I bet morale at an all time low.

When I was at the airport this white chick was complaining the whole time. I was thinking "These dudes are working for free. If it was me, you'd be waiting all day." At the end, the hold up didn't even have anything to do with the TSA cats. It was some silly old people who left a bunch of shit they shouldn't have in their bags.

Nigga raped a chick in the club??

And niggaz mad at the Gillette commercial..... It's niggaz that need that message

I think the problem is the implication that mundane things typically associated with men and masculinity are somehow to blame for all the worlds problems. I don't think the Gillette commercial was bad, but I think it is part of this attack on traditional manhood. For example, it demonized little boys rough housing and fathers allowing it to happen. You have a son. You know little boys wrestle and play fight. It happens. Now maybe adults should step in a little quicker than they do sometimes. However, I don't agree with the idea that such play is wrong or that people acknowledging that it's something that boys do is wrong.

Man cant wait to get off work.

After this long weekend, im just gon veg out.

Gonna get some chinese on the way home, eat till my stomach hurts, catch the itis and sleep on the couch in front of the tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back