Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some hot chick bought me coffee this morning. She either wanted to bang me or she thought i was homeless cuz i walked over there in just my hoodie and waited in line outside. I guess i should say hot lady, she didnt seem very young. Either way:
1510.gif

I know we always talk about not getting involved in shit but if a lady is being raped and im in the vicinity, im pretty sure I wont be able to stop myself from smacking dude with whatever heavy object I can get my hands on.

I was reffering to the thread in the news forum where i posted the video. the video has been deleted by FB. The young lady legit got raped.

I figured that out when I saw tha video earlier...she was bugged out and you can see how nobody in tha club paid it any attention...

how wild is it that this shit came on MTV when it aired

i saw it the night it premiered and was amazed at all the cursing they were doing

shit crazy i dont know how I missed that shit back then

they'd never let that shit fly today with all that cursing though people too sensitive

I remember having to do a prison tour/scared straight program at like 17...never forget this rail thin white kid in line in front of me was acting tuff...but then “Bruiser”, a double lifer, no front teeth, 6’4” prolly 400+, walked past him and his stomach brushed tha white kid arm...white Boy pulls his arm in and Bruiser stops and tells him “Yeah muthafucka!! You feel that belly?! That’s gonna be laying on ya back when I’m fucking you in tha ass at night!!”....didn’t even say pause...no homo or nuttin....all I heard was a whimper and tha white kids ears started turning red followed by full blown cryin’...needless to say I bet that nigga straightened his act up immediately

I was thinking about getting older, and how I'm a much better person now. But that comes with a downside cause my maturity lends me to actually caring about my impression on others. Like if I hurt their feelings and shit.

I thought back to a time when I came across a chick I used to know, at the bus stop. Hadn't seen her in a while, asked her how she was doing. She ended up telling me that she lost her job and her grandmother she was takin care of died..

And my response
:hahaha:

I dead ass said and meant.."so that mean you free at night?"..

Lol, what type of nigga was i,..b?

Man cant wait to get off work.

After this long weekend, im just gon veg out.

Gonna get some chinese on the way home, eat till my stomach hurts, catch the itis and sleep on the couch in front of the tv.

Did this. Goat nap.

I read like 10 posts in that thread about rape before I got out. Shits depressing and I hope dude is already in jail.

Does anyone have a quick update?

The chick is now claiming that the dude everyone clearly saw raping her, wasn't the dude raping her.

Walked out of my dispensary today and on the way out, some knucklehead dropped their shit. Nobody was there when I came or left. Scooped it up. Got 4 grams for free.

9CB6C78C-5470-4A85-8EAF-EA9E634BB76B.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back