Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause they are at least perceived to be successful. Soulja Boy's shit seems to crash and burn around him. It's a fair question. Why would you have a ton of businesses if you can't even properly manage one? But go ahead thinking she's the dumb one and Soulja Boy somehow became brilliant if that makes you happy.
But how does she know the performance of his businesses for her to tell him that he s doing too much especially when he just showed them that his latest venture is very successful.... she was trying to be funny and it backfired

Archie Eversole probably been getting a lot of checks in the mail this year especially that new NFL commercial that they be showing

giphy.gif

But how does she know the performance of his businesses for her to tell him that he s doing too much especially when he just showed them that his latest venture is very successful.... she was trying to be funny and it backfired

His latest venture got him in trouble, and correct me if I'm wrong, but it was really just him lending his name to something and not actually being the business mind behind it. I'm not saying she wasn't being presumptuous or completely in the right. I just don't think she was asking the question in the way that you guys are presuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back