Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing I got a mini Sunni my moms talking bout TSA might single me out and all kinds of shit lol I’m like wtf

Aye fam I got a bad story from every time I travelled without trimming my beard.

2 years ago I said fuck it Ill shave when I touch down at the hotel, they pulled me out the line and had a bomb sniffing dog smell my bag and nuts, nh.

A few months later I went to Europe. Trimmed my shit up on the way there, got lazy and didnt on the way back. I go through airport security no problem. When I go through the additional security they set up for the US flights, they tell me I'm picked for a random security screening. Im like aight fuck it. Go in the room, a bunch of questions later im out.

Now check this. Aircraft has technical issues so they cancel the flight and put us all up in a hotel. Next day we back at the airport. My beard still a mess. Get through airport security no problem. When I get to the additional US security they tell me im picked for a random security screening.

I wanted to be like word fam? Out of 400 people I get picked twice and its random? I aint say shit though.

Then a lil while after that I go to fly to Jersey beard all fucked up and they ask if they can run additional tests on my laptop and put it through some machine to make sure its safe.

When I flew for Thanksgiving and Christmas this timr around, I shaved my shit down big time both times and went through security with 0 issues.

Why do people post pics of themselves on IG in a half empty club talmbout "We at the turn up"...or..."We outchea gettin lit"

Aye fam I got a bad story from every time I travelled without trimming my beard.

2 years ago I said fuck it Ill shave when I touch down at the hotel, they pulled me out the line and had a bomb sniffing dog smell my bag and nuts, nh.

A few months later I went to Europe. Trimmed my shit up on the way there, got lazy and didnt on the way back. I go through airport security no problem. When I go through the additional security they set up for the US flights, they tell me I'm picked for a random security screening. Im like aight fuck it. Go in the room, a bunch of questions later im out.

Now check this. Aircraft has technical issues so they cancel the flight and put us all up in a hotel. Next day we back at the airport. My beard still a mess. Get through airport security no problem. When I get to the additional US security they tell me im picked for a random security screening.

I wanted to be like word fam? Out of 400 people I get picked twice and its random? I aint say shit though.

Then a lil while after that I go to fly to Jersey beard all fucked up and they ask if they can run additional tests on my laptop and put it through some machine to make sure its safe.

When I flew for Thanksgiving and Christmas this timr around, I shaved my shit down big time both times and went through security with 0 issues.
78415F07-C991-4B21-8190-E0DE6E56ECA5.jpeg THis might shit right now nh

Netflix is once again raising its subscription prices.

The firm announced on Tuesday that it’s raising the fees for US subscribers, bumping the costs up by 13 to 18 percent, depending on your plan.

The standard plan – Netflix’s most popular package – will now cost $12.99 moving forward, compared to $10.99.

If yall could go back in time to witness any historical moment, where/when would u go?
i legit would like to have been there to see if they really hung jesus on the cross like they been going on and on and on about since it supposedly happened..

i mean.. sure i'll run with it...its a dope story... but if there was anything i'd like to see for my fucking self... that shit would be it.....

Netflix is once again raising its subscription prices.

The firm announced on Tuesday that it’s raising the fees for US subscribers, bumping the costs up by 13 to 18 percent, depending on your plan.

The standard plan – Netflix’s most popular package – will now cost $12.99 moving forward, compared to $10.99.

Bullshit, they could atleast throw in 4k for free like Amazon does.

i legit would like to have been there to see if they really hung jesus on the cross like they been going on and on and on about since it supposedly happened..

i mean.. sure i'll run with it...its a dope story... but if there was anything i'd like to see for my fucking self... that shit would be it.....
like to legit see a dude die like that , and three days later he came back forreal......

i mean i've accepted a long time ago for my personal sanity that it prolly ain't go down that way, but i value the philosophy of being a christian more than what i call being a "true believer" and i'm okay with that struggle, cu i'm always open to learning...

if there's no place for my beliefs, i'm confident that God holds the final judgement, so anyone else can kiss my ass... but i'll tell you... the opportunity to witness some of those documented miracles would go a loooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggg way

like to legit see a dude die like that , and three days later he came back forreal......

i mean i've accepted a long time ago for my personal sanity that it prolly ain't go down that way, but i value the philosophy of being a christian more than what i call being a "true believer" and i'm okay with that struggle, cu i'm always open to learning...

if there's no place for my beliefs, i'm confident that God holds the final judgement, so anyone else can kiss my ass... but i'll tell you... the opportunity to witness some of those documented miracles would go a loooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggg way

Your faith out here wavering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back